76-80

Chapter 76:

"Fortunately, the quilt is still hot."

Nishimiya Yuehan consciously tucked himself back into the bed, covered himself with the quilt, and acted like a peaceful and pitiful patient: "Dazai-kun, don't look at me with such worried eyes. Look at me, compared to you, I think I can take care of myself."

It's just the usual cold and fever.

It's much better than Osamu Dazai's level of seeking death.

He had a heart attack when he thought about the scene he just saw. Even though he was already lying on the bed and was dominated by his thoughts, he still opened his eyes in exhaustion and stared at Dazai Osamu.

Some genuine accusations.jpg

"Go to sleep." Osamu Dazai lay on the edge of the bed and sat on the soft carpet. He reached out to block his eyes, "You need to have a good rest."

Nishimiya Yuzuki blinked and scratched his eyelashes. Dazai's palms were itchy. He and Nishimiya Tsurukage have similar facial features, and naturally have the same small face. Dazai Osamu covered most of it with one hand. Because the body temperature rises, the touch is very warm and soft, even the brow bone pressed against it is gentle.

"Dazai-kun, you stay here." He reached out and held Dazai Osamu's wrist, and rubbed his soft fingertips on the protruding wrist bone through a layer of bandage. I wanted to take off the bandage for the umpteenth time.

"Are you worried that I will do something bad?"

"No..." Nishimiya Yuzuki turned over to face Dazai Osamu, and every syllable he spat out was very soft, and he was about to disappear in sleep at any time, " I just think you will feel a little more at ease here."

Dazai Osamu had to admit that he was pinched, and he quite liked this dependence that was deliberately left for him. Even though such unfortunate things have happened recently, he still has a subtle greed and desire - sometimes he also thinks about the situation if Nishimiya Yuezhen is empty and can only rely on him.

If it's a bit more extreme, the small black room package.

He looked at Nishimiya Yuexiao's eyebrows and let his arms be hugged.

"Okay, I've always been here."

When I woke up from this sleep, the window was filled with darkness. The whole room was extremely quiet, as if the space was divided by some invisible membrane. Within the thin curtain, even the wind and rain outside could not affect the place.

Nishimiya Yuehan stared at the ceiling for a while. After the antipyretic medicine took effect, his whole body became much clearer, at least his brain was not so groggy. He quickly remembered what he had done when he was too angry and sighed deeply.

It was a pity that he was a little impulsive due to his fever and the irritation of waking up after being kicked by a cat. Otherwise, he should have written down the names of those people one by one and secretly put them on the revenge list.

But it didn't matter if he didn't remember. He was too lazy to pay attention to the passing fish.

My brother's behavior has always been unrestrained. It's normal for some people to like him and others not to like him. He can't expect everyone to like him. Although he really wants to be sure to attack everyone at all times, there are always people who make him have no desire to even take a look. He just wants to lift them up and throw them into the meat grinder.