39-40

Chapter 39

: Regarding the issue of feeding, Fyodor remained silent.

When he picked up Snake, he never thought that the little rice pail would grow a little bit if it ate a little. The more it ate, the faster it would grow. At first, he fed it with interest and found that Snake gradually grew to seven meters. At that time...

I really couldn’t feed him anymore.

The genuine seven-meter-long white rice pail had become a shape that he could hardly carry even in his arms. It is very inconvenient to place it anywhere. If Snake stretches its body a little, it can take up half a room.

Anyway, the boa constrictor will not die even if it is starved for three or four months...

"The boa constrictor actually doesn't like Fyodor-kun at all." Nishimiya Tsurukage smiled with a bit of strange mischievousness.

He bent down, put his hands on his knees, and also shouted: "Snake, come here. You see, it just gets close to everyone."

Snake, which was not a small one at all, swam over. It's hard to tell whether snakes are enthusiastic or not. After all, they are cold-blooded creatures, but...

as long as they are big enough, the person who sees them will definitely become enthusiastic.

Osamu Dazai was originally standing close to Nishimiya Tsurukage, but he couldn't stand the impact of this scene, so he moved to the side, and even wanted to stand with Fyodor, who had become a loner. He deeply felt that among Nishimiya Tsurukage's titles, he should be called "Chief of the Weird Zoo". It seemed that all the little animals were very friendly to him, and now he could even abduct other people's snakes.

"Dazai-kun, don't be afraid." Nishimiya Tsurukage stroked Snake's back and felt that Fyodor was actually well raised. Snake's scales were smooth and clean, its pupils were clear, and there was no peculiar smell in its mouth.

After all, I haven’t done anything for three months.

Dazai Osamu had already begun to rub his goosebumps when Nishimiya Tsurukage opened the snake's mouth.

It's scary. If you have any disagreements with Nishimiya Tsurukage in the future, you won't be dragged into being Snake's dinner, right?

"If you want to be with Yueyue in the future, you will definitely encounter many strange little animals. How can you be afraid now?" "

Really?" Osamu Dazai's heart moved slightly, "...I don't believe it."

Yueyue said so Cute, I definitely wouldn’t keep a seven-meter-long snake.

"Fyodor-kun, your snake has been kidnapped." He tried to encourage Fyodor to snatch the snake back.

"Dazai-kun, I didn't expect to meet you here."

There was a strange sense of familiarity between Dazai Osamu and Fyodor, maybe because they had fought before, maybe because there are very few people in the world who can understand each other. people. This familiarity is a bit like two beautiful girls who hate each other in a high school class, but insist on pretending to be intimate in front of others. In short, it is very hypocritical.