36-38

Chapter 36

Summer has arrived recently, with sweltering heat during the day and a chance of a refreshing rainstorm in the early morning.

It probably rained a little tonight. The sky outside is very dark, and you can hear the patter of water. The heaviest rain has passed.

Nishinomiya Yuexi went down from the second floor slowly.

Two dim lights were turned on in the living room on the first floor, and the light covered a small area. Familiar people were sitting there, and there was also someone he was not very familiar with at the moment.

"Morning." Nishimiya Yuehan tried his best not to look too sleepy. He wore some thin trousers and a shirt, "Ling-chan, you're back." To be honest, he rarely greeted like this outside

. , after all, I am calling myself, which is very shameful.

He sat next to Aoki Ling naturally.

Then he grabbed Aoki Ling and held her in his arms

from such an angle that he no longer needed to see himself.

"Who is this?" he asked pretendingly.

"Bourbon."

"Toru Amuro." The young man opposite replied. He has blond hair and a darker wheat color. He is very healthy and energetic. His blue eyes look sincere and downturned. The corners of his eyes gave people the impression of a dog, "You can also call me by my codename in the organization, Bourbon."

He smiled, still sincere and not dangerous.

——In fact, in Pupil Earthquake.

When he entered the organization, because of his outstanding ability, he came into contact with the first person who was considered a core member, Gin. Later, he came into contact with another more core member, Aoki Rei.

He silently remembered the boy's code name: Cider.

Cider, or apple cider, some low-alcohol or even non-alcoholic brewed juices and fruit wines. It tastes very fresh and soft, with a strong apple aroma. The taste will vary greatly depending on the apples used for brewing.

When he first met Aoki Rei, Toru Amuro subconsciously thought that the other party was a fruit wine brewed from sweet apples. It had a very rich and attractive sweet aroma, and some blueberries, cherries, vanilla and other things were added to enhance the flavor. The alcohol doesn't taste enough and can even be considered a sweet drink, which is not suitable for appearing in this dangerous winery.

Then he saw the kid's violent behavior.

Toru Amuro: ...

You must know that we are now in modern times. Guns and artillery have become the truth. Few people focus on the development of physical skills and love some inconvenient weapons.

Aoki Rei likes close combat.

And it's a broad-based, purely violent melee combat.

After happily torturing the target, he jumped a little, ran over and grabbed Gin's arm, and pressed it stickyly. Then he glanced at him and asked with great interest: "Is this the newcomer who has great potential recently?"