30

Chapter 30

"Hung on the wall?" Nishimiya Yuzhi raised his voice, "Dazai-kun, what on earth are you thinking about?"

Dazai Osamu held the freshly developed photo and felt particularly aggrieved when faced with the question: "This is your study room. Yeah. There are so many photos on the wall, will you hang this one too?"

- Nishimiya Yuehu suddenly realized.

"If you are willing."

Fortunately, it was just a summer festival photo, not a black and white photo... or Osamu Dazai hanging on the wall of his house.

Of course Dazai Osamu nodded: "I want to hang it in the middle!"

"I will buy a nice photo frame." Nishimiya Tsukihiro agreed, "Then can you accompany me to the summer festival now? If you don't go, the food stalls will be closed. It's closing."

"Okay!"

Tinkering painted wind chimes, prayer bags sewn with spices, teriyaki meatballs filled with rich sauces and three-color dumplings made using a special ancient method. The two of them walked all the way, stopping from time to time.

Dazai Osamu always said that this and that game was too boring, but when Nishimiya Tsukihiro took him to play with balloons and give gifts, this person happened to be the most serious player and insisted on winning back the first place prize.

"Yueyue, their air++ gun must have been tampered with." Dazai Osamu finally only took away the third-place doll, a weird-looking plush creature. "If there is no problem, I will definitely get the third-place doll." One."

"Yeah, Dazai-kun is awesome."

A fantastic, lively, and fulfilling summer passed.

Two years later.

"Good morning, are you up?"

"...I just got up. Dazai-kun, I feel so uncomfortable when I go to bed at night recently. I had cramps when I fell asleep last night." There was a hoarse voice on the other end of the phone, filled with sleepiness. He had a nasal voice, but he hadn't gotten up from the bed yet. "When you grew taller, did you have such growing pains?" "Yes.

Yueyue, it must be that you have grown too fast recently."

"Yes."

The rustling sound was the gentle friction between cloth and skin, or between cloth and cloth. Dazai Osamu had good hearing and could even subtly hear the sound of clothes being thrown to the ground.

The person opposite was probably changing out of his pajamas. You could completely imagine him jumping off the bed and squatting next to the cabinet to look through his clothes.

"Maybe he will be taller than Dazai-kun when we meet next time."

"How is that possible?" Dazai-kun immediately retorted, "I must be taller than you."

"Oh." Nishimiya Yuzuki responded coldly. this problem. Today is seven o'clock in the morning on Friday, the last day of work. The poor high school student is about to get up and go to school. "I have to go wash up. You must have stayed up all night before calling me. You are so young." You won’t grow taller if you sleep.”