58-60

Chapter 58

After this, Odasaku fell into a trap and completely confirmed Sakaguchi Ango’s identity as a traitor.

He was poisoned and fell into a coma. Osamu Dazai accompanied him, but he was also in a depressed mood.

"Dazai-kun." Nishimiya Yuehan peeled an apple. Because Osamu Dazai has been immersed in low air pressure, he has been sitting there peeling apples for ten minutes. The ward is quiet, and even the sound of the blade cutting through the flesh and separating the peel can be clearly heard.

It's going to rain again. The dull thunder rolled in the distance, and I didn't know when it would hit my head.

"You haven't slept or eaten for almost 24 hours." He handed the apple to Dazai Osamu's lips.

Feed.

The juicy pulp touched his lips. Dazai stepped back a little and subconsciously pursed his lips to lick it - it was a very sweet apple.

But he didn't want to eat.

"I'm not tired yet."

Nishimiya Yuzhi has never seen Dazai Osamu suffer a major blow. He has lost a friend, and another friend is lying in a hospital bed, not knowing when he will be out of danger.

Dazai stood up, moved a stool and sat by the window, staring at the dust falling on the glass and the scenery in the distance. For a moment, he felt like a far-sighted cat squatting on the window sill during the rainy season. Humans can't figure out what it is thinking, and neither can cats. There is always a distance between caring about what humans will think.

Fortunately, there is no species separation between Osamu Dazai and humans, so Nishimiya Tsukihiro can walk over and take the initiative to hold the cat in his arms.

It is easy for people to become attached to warmth, and Dazai Osamu is no exception: "Yueyue."

"Yeah."

"Can I rely on you?"

"I can't tell." Nishimiya Yuzhi was standing and Dazai Osamu was sitting. Holding Dazai Osamu's back, from this angle neither party can see the other's expression, only a blurry reflection on the glass, mixed in the twisted dust, "I am not someone worth relying on." "Human joys and sorrows cannot

be After thinking about it, after all, I can't really feel your emotions, and it would be too condescending to express pity. So I can only stay here and be a silent fruit-cutting machine." He said a lot, "And, cut it. You still won't eat."

Dazai Osamu listened to the resentment in his words, and the words "rain" came down, but his mood inexplicably rose.

"I don't want to eat, you can feed me."

"Hey, you don't want to eat either?"

"Forced..." Osamu Dazai grabbed Nishimiya Yuzuru's sleeve and pulled it lightly, "You're a little forced. After a while, I will definitely follow your wishes."

Nishimiya Yue was quiet for a moment.

He said angrily: "Eat! Go to bed after eating!" And because he was in the ward, his voice was lowered. It didn't sound like force at all, but like a soft plea. And only the words were bad. He still held Dazai Osamu very gently.