118-121

Chapter 118

After that, Nishimiya Yuehan felt much better.

Osamu Dazai stayed in Tokyo for a long time out of some unknown psychology - work matters can be solved remotely.

After seeing Yueyue who was drunk that day, he was really worried. Especially when he returned home and found a lot of wine in his house that he didn't know where it came from, he couldn't rest assured.

Nishimiya Yuzuki: "This bottle, this bottle... they are all very valuable collections. Dazai, how about you bring some to Chuuya when you go back?" "No." Dazai Osamu pinched his nose and refused, "You should give it to Chuuya.

" Throw away all this wine. Don't drink so much." "

But these are the inheritance that Rei left to me. They are all his collection."

Osamu Dazai fell silent and was speechless.

Nishimiya Tsukihi saw Dazai Osamu looking like he was afraid of hitting his sore spot, and thought it was a bit cute, so he added: "He passed away peacefully. He will be very happy to know that the wine was not wasted." In fact, this is not the case. It is entirely the collection of Aoki Rei, and more collections of the former boss of the winery.

After all, each of their members has a code name for their wine. Correspondingly, it is a tradition to collect everyone's wine. Sometimes they use these wines to hint at someone they want to get rid of. He has also used this method. When he was at the cemetery a few days ago, he brought a few bottles of wine as sacrifices. The person who received the hint had perfectly handled the bottles of wine that resisted. Nishimiya Yuezhen quite likes this kind of underground secret code.

And now...the winery was handed over to Toru Amuro.

He wanted to laugh when he thought about someone dealing with the mess while he was on vacation, and the undercover agent became the boss. After all the forces that want to resist the new boss are resolved, those who follow the new boss will find it fun to see the superiors they follow personally sending them to prison.

It's a pity that he doesn't want to participate in those things for the time being.

So he moved all the collections out in advance. When the winery property is investigated and dealt with, these famous wine collections will not be wasted.

It was Dazai Osamu who guarded him every day, thinking that he would become an alcoholic.

Nishimiya Yuezhen is a little unclear about the explanation. In fact, he had been drunk once in his life - that day when he met Nishimiya Tsurukage again and retrieved the system.

【Not drinking is a good thing. ] The system said, [Hehe is really bad for letting you drink. He is the super villain. 】

Nishimiya Yuezhen packed up his things and put on the monocle he had obtained before.

'At least you're alive. After being targeted by that kind of existence, you can still retain your intelligence and not be completely wiped out. This is Hehe's best effort. '

[Yes, yes, he disabled all my functions. I have been cultivating for more than 20 years:)]

'I will beat him up for you next time we meet. '