33-35

Chapter 33

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

Nisigong Yuenan had just gone to bed, and the pillow hadn't even warmed it yet.

He was slightly confused and jumped off the bed to open the door.

"Dazai-kun?"

Dazai Osamu's face didn't look good.

He stood upright in the darkness, wearing a blue pajamas, and the bandages on his body were not removed even when he was sleeping. At this time, this slaughtered cat, which was still jumping around lively during the day, lowered its head slightly, and its brown hair was almost pure black in the darkness. It didn't turn on the light along the way, but when it saw the door open, its eyes actually wandered for a moment. It fell on Xi Gong Yue's face.

"Yueyue."

"Huh?"

Dazai Osamu stopped talking again.

His lips trembled, swallowing the syllables that were about to blurt out, and continued to stare at Nishimiya Yuexiu, as if...at this moment, he wanted to completely remember the person in front of him and engraved it in his memory forever.

He did not dare to tell the content of the dream.

Nishimiya Yuehu rarely received such a look, and he felt like he was going to be crushed by this heavy emotion.

"Dazai-kun...did something happen?"

The light in the room shone on Dazai-kun's face from behind. For a moment, Nishimiya Tsukihi felt that the butcher cat was going to cry. It wasn't the usual grievance that was pretended to be cute, he was really sad and sad.

"I'm having a nightmare."

Nishimong Yuexiao was surprised.

Dazai Osamu would have nightmares, which was a very rare thing. This person should appear in someone's nightmare.

"It's a nightmare." Nishimiya Tsukihara stepped forward, took Dazai Osamu's hand, and put the cold fingers in his palm to warm them up, "I must have watched too many ghost movies before going to bed." It was already summer,

Dazai His fingers were cold.

Nishimong Yuexan touched his wrist again, and it was also very cold. He glanced at Dazai Osamu's thin pajamas and sighed in his heart.

He suddenly grabbed the wrist and pulled it towards him.

"Nightmares and all that are false." He purred and shaved off the cat's hair. "Dazai is already a cadre of Mafia. Do you need to sleep with other people?" Nishimiya Tsukihiro pulled Dazai Osamu into the room

. .

Things in the room are not so neat and even a little messy. A shelf was made on the wall, and all kinds of rare and weird things were piled in each grid.

There were even more things on the bed. Although it was a double bed that was big enough for four people to lie side by side, Nishimiya Yuezhen piled several large dolls on it, as well as scattered small dolls.