85-88

Chapter 85:

Who will be loyal to the place that hurts them?

Gin doesn't know.

But Nishimiya Tsukihi clearly came back after escaping from the organization. He hid his desire for revenge very well. No one thought that such a weak experimental child could do anything until he showed his abilities and transformed from a person without human rights. The experimental subject turned into a little guy who seemed to be somewhat useful.

Nishimiya Yuezhen is frail and in extremely poor health, but he is smart enough, even calmer and more cautious than most adults, very likable, and...

cruel enough.

Gin still remembers that the boss at that time became interested in Nishimiya Yuzhi and made him a formal member of the organization.

Then he sent several seemingly impossible tasks to Nishimiya Yuehu.

I don’t know how many people are going to watch the joke. After all, Nishimiya Yuehan was just a five or six-year-old child at that time. He naturally grew slower than others. When he stood up straight, he might only reach an adult’s thigh. It seemed that he could be blown down by the wind at any time. look.

But he just completed those tasks. Whether it's assassination or stealing information, this kid can do it in his own way. Over time, the voice within the organization became much quieter towards him, and there were even a few opportunists who came to curry favor with him - it was obvious that Nishimiya Yuzhi's talents were enough for him to be focused on training, and his status in the future might be even higher.

Of course, Gin's status at that time was not as high as it is now. He was just a fledgling boy who had to endure more hardships than others to become a member who could get a code name.

When he heard others laughing at Nishimiya Yue's existence, he didn't say anything or refute, just as he had passed by countless times and ignored those miscellaneous fish.

But deep down in his heart, he was sneering.

He had seen Nishimiya Yue's talent earlier than anyone else.

Outside the cold and white laboratory, there is a restricted area that no one wants to go to. There are countless "experimental subjects" placed there, including animals and humans. The organization will only ensure their basic survival, but will not give any excessive supplies. On the other side there is the dormitory of the lower-level members who have not yet received the organization code name.

There's a thin line between them, and there's a world of difference.

No one wonders what hell is on the other side.

No one wants to go and experience it. The instructors of the lively devil training have threatened them countless times. Once the mission fails, they are likely to be sent directly to the laboratory - if they are poorer and their physique is not up to standard, even the experimental subjects will be destroyed. Can't do it.

Gin dismissed these threats at that time because he was talented enough and learned everything quickly during training.

However, I have also heard several teenagers who were also low-level personnel muttering that if the mission failed and they really wanted to enter the laboratory, it would be better to commit suicide on the spot by swallowing a gun than to become a human or a ghost.