44-46

Chapter 44

It took Oda Sakunosuke some time to sort out those confusing relationships.

He looked at Nishimiya Tsurukage and the leader Zai: "You two are a pair."

He pointed at Feodor and Nishimiya Tsurukage: "You two... had a relationship."

Looking at Dazai Osamu: "You..."

" He Yingjun is my brother!" He answered loudly.

They didn't look alike, and their hair color was completely different, but considering Tanizaki and Naomi from the detective agency, Odasaku nodded. So he finally turned his attention to Zhongyuan Zhongya.

"..." Nakahara Chuuya turned his head, "Please ignore me."

Damn, he didn't want to join this chaotic script.

"The child is not wrong," Oda said at last.

With Nishimiya Tsurukage letting go, Feodor responded to the question dryly: "Xiaobai looks very good." He is already seven meters long, and no one present can match his height.

Although his stepmother hasn't fed it for three months.

They managed to get a dinner, which was a curry-filled rice ball made from leftover rice and leftover curry. The rice ball was only half the size of a fist, and with a rice dumpling between it, an adult could swallow it in two or three mouthfuls.

Odasaku's craftsmanship was average, and he would sometimes make rice balls for the children to eat as snacks. Some parents will use this method to trick their children into eating vegetables they don’t like and using up extra rice noodles. It’s very frugal, and at least it sounds better than being so poor that they can only eat leftovers. Of course, rice balls can also be the best choice for lunch boxes. Add some vegetables, chicken, and seaweed, and make them in batches. It is very easy to take care of every child.

A few people didn't dislike it at all. They were starving to death after not eating for so long. Not to mention the leftovers, even if Odasaku stewed half-cooked rice, they could swallow it.

This is very strange, because in terms of temperament, the few people present have absolutely nothing to do with ordinary people, but now they are sitting at the dining table shamelessly, with a rice ball in each hand, like hamsters who have been assigned melon seeds. They are extremely well-behaved. .

There was even a fight over who owned the last rice ball.

Zhongyuan Zhong was not interested in playing with them. The purpose of coming here was to protect the leader. A hungry meal was not a big problem for him. At the same time, he knew the habits of his bastard leader very well - he didn't eat well at all, and he only wanted to eat delicacies from mountains and seas. Not touched at all. It is a miracle for him that the leader, Zai, can now sit here holding a rice ball and chewing it.

The leader Zai eats very slowly, probably caused by long-term anorexia and stomach problems. Eating is no longer a pleasure for him, but has become a task that he has to do and a painful process of torture.

But Nishimiya Tsurukage still felt that he had eaten too little.

He took away the last rice ball and gave it directly to the leader to slaughter.