111-114

Chapter 111

Seeing that Kawaki still didn't believe in himself, Nishimiya Tsurukage continued: "I used to be in Zone Z, specializing in short-term tasks. Later, I semi-retired and started to take on long-term tasks. How about it, do you believe me? ? It is impossible for the aborigines to know this information."

Kagawa Qi hesitated for a few seconds. Nishimiya Tsurukage was quite familiar with this kind of hesitation - he was communicating with his own system.

If it weren't for the unlucky guy who accidentally traveled through time, 80% of them would have brought a system produced by their administration.

"I'm not familiar with Area Z. I'm in Area C." Probably after exchanging information with the system, Kagawaki smiled, "Zone hasn't accepted new people for a long time. Maybe I should call you senior." Nishimiya

Tsurukagewan He rolled his eyes and said, "I'm not a senior."

He Chuanqi couldn't deny it: "That's Zone Z."

He turned on the lights and closed the curtains, and then slowly asked his most curious question. :

"Senior, isn't there only one missioner in a world?"

"I don't do missions in this world." Nishimiya Tsurukage sighed, "Actually, I should be in the parallel world next door."

He also thought It was time to explain, but Kawaki immediately nodded and tapped his palm: "I see. There are several parallel worlds nearby. The barriers between them are very thin and the similarities are very high. Did you accidentally cross them?"

Nishimiya Heying's expression moved slightly.

He lied.

Of course he is not a mission person. He has been retired for who knows how long, so how can he still take over missions from the bureau. The system is also a scrapped system picked up after retirement. It came to this world purely randomly.

There are many parallel worlds around him, but he really doesn't know about them.

Kawaki continued: "I'm quite surprised to meet senior. I thought that only newcomers would take over the tasks here." "

Huh? How do you say this?"

"Don't you know, senior? The whole world around here is... It’s almost worn out.”

It’s worn out.

"It's too popular." Nishimiya Tsurukage muttered, "I'm on a long-term mission. I've been here for a long time and I don't know much about the outside world." They chatted a little more about the current situation outside

.

The sky is almost as bright as dawn, and most of it is bright in a blink of an eye. The sky always gets bright very fast in midsummer. Seeing that the east was already golden, Nishimiya Tsurukage yawned: "I have to go." "

I won't ask about the specific information of your mission." Area C, which is probably an ordinary plot mission, "I wish you It went well."

"I thought too simply at that time." Nishimiya Tsurukage sighed.

He didn't tell Fyodor any specific information. He just said that he had met a guy with some connections. "You should at least ask him about his mission." I said! 】