101-105

Chapter 101

I don’t know how long I walked, but the smell of blood and the ominous smell in the quiet night became stronger and stronger. Nishimiya Yuezhen looked around and found that they had arrived at the bridge at some point.

Unmanned vehicles are piled crookedly on the road, and there are fresh and sharp cutting marks on the ground. Several load-bearing lines of the bridge also collapsed, but fortunately the overall damage was not much. There was dark brown blood stained on the ground, which had not yet dried up.

Nishimong Yuexiao glanced at it and felt that it looked familiar.

"...Ryuunosuke Akutagawa?"

Dazai Osamu naturally recognized the traces of this supernatural ability and nodded.

But he didn't know why Nishimiya Yuezhen knew him, so he glanced sideways at him.

Nishimiya Tsukihi: "I still watch the news related to Akutagawa."

"See what he does?"

"He wants to kill me." Nishimiya Tsukihi said seriously, "Don't you know?"

Osamu Dazai knew. , and know why. He coughed awkwardly, and before he had time to explain, he heard Nishimiya Tsukihiro say: "Did you know? There is a gossip in a small newspaper in Yokohama that Akutagawa has been in love with you for a long time, but you always gave up and ran away with your little lover. So you rebelled against Mafia."

Osamu Dazai was slightly annoyed when he heard this outrageous content, and asked: "How can such a newspaper make up random things!"

Nishimiya Tsukihiro: "Don't be too angry, Akutagawa went to that newspaper office in person and lifted off the roof. Turn it over and say they have tarnished your reputation."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

"I also think that newspaper has lost the impartiality of the media." Nishimiya Yuzhi said this lightly and happily, more cunning than a little fox, "So His family has gone bankrupt!"

Dazai Osamu covered his face, feeling that he knew another little bad thing that Nishimiya Yuzuki had done - not too bad. It had not been long since he defected, and it must not have been long before Akutagawa went crazy and the tabloids were published. Moreover, with so many things happening recently, Nishimiya Tsukihira still had time to deal with a harmless tabloid.

Strictly speaking, the closure of that kind of newspaper is definitely a good thing.

He found that Nishimiya Yuehan was in a better mood. Although the lingering negativity had not gone away, he had become more lively.

"Akutagawa and Shibusawa Tatsuhiko are facing each other." Dazai Osamu shook his head, "With his current strength, he cannot defeat Shibusawa Tatsuhiko." After a pause, he added: "If nothing happens, in the future

, Not even."

Nishimiya Tsukihi thought about it for a moment, not sure whether Osamu Dazai meant that Ryunosuke Akutagawa would never be able to defeat Tatsuhiko Shibusawa, or because Tatsuhiko Shibusawa was about to be tortured to death by them tonight. , so there is no chance again.

He didn't know Fyodor's arrangement, so he was a little curious.

The traces of battle on the ground reveal horror everywhere. Nishimiya Yuezhen has also seen people with supernatural powers who are good at fighting smash half a building with one punch, and has seen ice and fire rising from the ground and emerging out of thin air. He is in awe of these abilities, so he usually stays away from them.