47-48

Chapter 47

Dazai Osamu became happy. Maybe Nishimiya Yuezhen said these words just to hold water in front of others, but he became the most special fish in the fish pond.

Humble.jpg

So I stopped worrying about who the cup of milk tea, which could not have been bought for the leader, was for.

There's no way it's for Nishimiya Tsurukage... Right, where is Nishimiya Tsurukage?

"I have absolutely no biological relationship with him." During the chat, Dazai Osamu simply refused to admit his kinship to the leader Zai. He held a milk tea, leaned against Nishimiya Yuzhi, and racked his brains, "It's just...no. What kind of relationship is there? The neighbor's elder gave birth to a child with a genetic mutation, and he happened to look similar to me. Tsk, he is lucky to look like me." "...Wake up, Dazai-

kun." Nishimiya Tsukihiro Go to rub his hair, "You are four years younger than him, so you should be like him."

"He is like me!" Osamu Dazai was holding a straw in his mouth, very unreasonable.

He is now a bandaged cat who is suddenly favored. He is extremely arrogant and feels like he wants to show off to the whole world that he is the real one.

The leader, Zai, didn't mind anyway, he even felt a little pity for his peer - Osamu Dazai didn't even know that Aoki Rei also slept in Nishimiya Yuzuru's room. Osamu Dazai is now blinded by love and has completely fallen into the arms of Neptune.

"Yueyue, do you still drink?" Dazai Osamu handed the milk tea that he had taken two sips to Nishimiya Yuzhi.

"I also want to drink it...but the doctor told me to eat healthily recently. I took two sips on the way here, which is already against the doctor's advice." Nishimiya Yuzhi did not resist Dazaiji's excessive approach. When the milk tea was brought to him, he subconsciously lowered his head to accept it. After feeding him, he reacted, "I can't drink anymore."

Dazai Osamu was already satisfied.

The leader, Zai, finally couldn't stand it anymore. He could accept his peers falling in love, but he couldn't accept his peers smiling like a millionaire in front of him.

"Yue Mingjun, your brother asked me to give these things to you." The leader Zai took out the monocle. The gold-plated frame and thin chain shone in the light. A small but clear eyeglass. The sapphire is inlaid on it and is very valuable.

Nishimiya Yuehan obviously likes this kind of exquisite little thing.

He took the monocle and his eyes lit up: "It should be a souvenir brought to me by my brother. Isn't he coming back?" "

Well, maybe it will be difficult to contact him within a month."

"Okay... "

The leader Zai observed Nishinomiya Yue's expression and found that he did not react that much.

"I know my brother has been very busy and has a lot of other work. It's normal that he can't be contacted sometimes."