23-25

Chapter 23

"Yeah, there aren't many people..."

Dazai Osamu has always had a very full imagination. With a few simple words from the other end, he could imagine the entire bedroom in his mind. Because of this, his heart hurt even more.

There was a dull pain, mixed with a bit of indescribable pity. For a moment, I couldn't tell what was going on, and I became numb.

"Pay attention to your health." Osamu Dazai said dryly.

Nishimiya Tsukihi didn't know what Dazai Osamu was thinking on the other end of the phone, his head was still dizzy. He hung up the phone: "We'll talk about social practice later. I'm going to wash up first."

Unfortunately, as the shortest and thinnest person present, and still lying on the bed at the moment, it was really hard to be surrounded by such a circle. It was oppressive, as if it was written on everyone's face:

"You're awake."

"You have become a sister!"

He slapped his unconscious brain: "Shiho, you are going to Tokyo. Right? What time is it now, have you had breakfast? What are you doing standing here? Can you let me get up?"

He grabbed the quilt and pulled it up a little, and the collar of the thin shirt used as pajamas had already fallen apart. Well, there is no need to block it anyway. Nishimiya Yuezhen yawned, with a bored expression.

'System, I'm going to fork you out. '

[I was working overtime early in the morning! 】

Indeed, it was screaming early in the morning.

Although the first purpose of bringing the Boss here was to torment Gin so that Gin would not intimidate Miyano Shiho all day long, but he was already here, how could he not do something serious.

The code names in the organization are all for wine, bottles and cups. Nishimiya Yuexiu did some calculations and divided the current wines into three factions.

Those who are loyal to the new Boss, those who are loyal to the old Boss, and those who are fake.

With only his vest left at home, he was very direct when talking to the system: "Tell me, the fake wine in this winery has such high ingredients, does Gin know about it?" [I don't think

he knows. ]

[ Yueyue, we are also considered a fake bar. 】

"How can we count it as fake wine?" Nishimiya Tsukihi got up late in the morning, so he simply went to boil a bowl of soba noodles and mix it with soy sauce to eat. "Why did the Boss rebel?" The system took the opportunity to get on the boss's vest and angrily rubbed Nishimiya Tsukihi's head

. .

Conspiracy, Yueyue's words mean rebellion openly.

"Don't touch the counterfeit and shoddy products for now." Nishimiya Yuehu sighed, "I originally hoped that they would make more money while undercover, and simply destroy the organization. We will kill the eleventh company and run away. Who knew they were so No luck..."