6-9

Chapter 6

Tokyo, four o'clock in the afternoon.

Nishimiya Tsurukage always walked around in a swaggering way, but when he changed into ordinary clothes, drove away the strange pigeons from his side, and put on ordinary black-rimmed glasses and a woolen hat, it was completely invisible. It's the big white bird running around wantonly.

Perfect to blend in with the lively student crowd on the street in the afternoon.

He's here to pick someone up.

"Kai Dou!" Nishimiya Tsurukage jogged for two steps, successfully dodged the crowd of students, and accurately found the boy pushing the bicycle with a girl beside him.

"Huh?" Kuroba Kaito subconsciously hummed. He has a lively and arrogant personality. Although he is exaggerated, he has always been very popular. Now he felt that the voice sounded familiar. He just thought that a classmate from the next class came to him, "Call me." What are you doing—He Yingjun?" His voice became louder.

"Why are you here today?"

"Aren't you happy to come see you?"

"I thought you were preparing for a magic tour in Yokohama."

"Indeed." Nishimiya Tsurukage put on a long sleeve with a loose collar and looked He is tall and protruding, "I just need to come here for some things. I have to go through the admission procedures for Yue Ming. Ah, Aoko, you have grown up a lot." Living next door to Kuroba Kaito's house, he grew

up Our childhood sweetheart, Nakamori Aoko, is now different from the cute little girl she used to be. She grew up in junior high school, and now she looks like a qualified beautiful girl wearing a sailor uniform.

They used to play together when Nishimiya Yuehu still lived here.

But Nishimiya Tsurukage felt a little distant. To Kaito and Aoko, he is more like "someone else's child". He has achieved success early in his career. He can exchange magic with Kuroba Kaito's father. He never gives up on progress and keeps learning new magic. Participated in competitions large and small, and won awards for many of his innovative magic tricks. They had never seen the eldest brother next door playing. Even the younger brother Nishimiya Yuezhen mostly stayed at home silently, with his little one holding an extremely heavy book.

They were walking together on the way home from school, beside the quiet river and the setting sun was setting.

"Have you returned to China recently?" Qingzi asked, remembering the past, "Does he also want to come here to go to school?" "

Well, I'm living in Yokohama for the time being." He will be a freshman in high school next semester and is preparing to live a peaceful life. Nishimiya Tsukihara specially chose a school where she could see Kodome.

Kuroba Kaito: "Yokohama? Isn't it very chaotic over there..."

Nishimiya Tsurukage did not answer this question. His steps were long and he had to slow down to allow the two boys and girls to keep up: "As long as I'm here, there won't be any problem. Are you willing to come to the performance in Yokohama next week? Just treat it like I'm inviting you to travel for free."

Free to play.

But Yokohama was a bit dangerous after all, and both of them thought they should go home and ask their parents.