14-17

Chapter 14:

Ranbu was furious.

He can not understand.

He finished the glass of milk without thinking about the principle of this simple magic performed in front of him.

Super powers? It can't really be a superpower, right? Is all magic in the world this difficult? But he had seen a lot of magic tricks recently, and none of them were so difficult to understand.

Edogawa Ranbu suddenly got an unsolvable little puzzle, and his brain was almost spinning. Nishimiya Yuezhen looked a little scared - he always felt that the other party's CPU was smoking.

"Hey, I really don't know how to do magic..."

Nishimiya Yuezhen felt a little guilty of teasing the cat too much. He stood up, went to the refrigerator to get some ice, put it in a cup, and poured himself a cup of Coke to cool down.

"Ranpo-kun, if you can't figure it out, don't think about it. This is a very common little magic trick."

After saying that, he successfully made the other party more persistent.

Edogawa thought wildly for a few seconds, then stood up suddenly.

He pounced on Nishimiya Yue -

"I want to learn magic!"

The big black cat suddenly took off, and the white cats on the sofa jumped up in surprise, hunched over to see their master being raped by a black cat taller than him. Cats cling to each other.

The white cat felt inexplicably being ntr.

But it's just a repair cat, and the owner has no choice if he wants to get a bigger cat...

The doorbell is ringing.

"Ranpo, Ranpo, please let go first... We'll talk about magic and stuff later. I'll go open the door first?"

Edogawa Ranpo is a little taller than the current Nishimiya Yuzuki, but he is cute enough to make a pounce. There is no sense of disobedience in Huai's movements. He almost pressed Nishimiya Yuelu into the gap of the sofa, and put his forehead on the other person's shoulder and neck: "Promise first, Ranpo-sama!"

The white cat finally lost the sofa where he slept.

The white cat was angry.

It jumped off the sofa angrily and went to open the door.

"Teach me~ I want to learn~"

- Dazai Osamu heard this voice when he entered the door.

He was silent for a few seconds, then closed the door, picked up the white cat on the ground, and walked towards the living room almost silently. He always felt that he had come at the wrong time...

Sure enough, Nishimiya Yuezhen was almost stacked on top of another boy, his whole body was entangled, and the two of them were buried in the soft cushions of the sofa. His loosely gathered ponytail was spread out, and underneath his hair, which was slightly curly due to being tied up for a long time, was a white neck that was slender and fragile.