96-100

Chapter 96

"Senior, Mr. Ango! Are you okay?"

Tsujimura Fukasuki knelt on the ground, her knees broken, and the sweat on her face rolled down together with the dust.

In a sense, Sakaguchi Ango is the unluckiest. Because he is neither the opponent's target nor completely incapable of protecting himself from that level of superpower.

"Cough, cough, cough..." He stretched out his hand to wave away the smoke. Huge clods of soil rose from the middle of the ground, and the flat road became bumpy. Sakaguchi Ango took a look and saw that the car they were driving had been smashed by clods of dirt and was completely scrapped.

Unidentified liquid dripped down the carriage bit by bit. The tablet that Nishimiya Yuzhi held in his hand a few minutes ago shattered into a spider web and was ignited by an electric spark, causing a high flame to rise.

At that moment, one of the voices that sounded in his head said:

At least the cost of the car can be reimbursed...

He stood up: "Get out of here first."

"Tsuki, he..."

"Tsujimura."

Tsujimura pursed her lips. , full of worries.

"No one should know about the route we chose." Ango Sakaguchi said in a low voice, "But we were ambushed." "It must be that demon

..." Tsujimura Fukasuki realized something, and her voice became louder and louder. The younger, "How could...he..."

Sakaguchi Ango sighed.

"I'm not willing to confirm this. But, where do you think the information networks that Nishimiya Tsurukage ran during his lifetime are that are still hidden? Where do you think they ended up?" Tsujimura Shenzuki shut up

.

"I thought you would use a stone man to send me to Yokohama."

"That would be too arrogant and does not meet the master's expectations."

"Master... this title is really..." Nishimiya Yuezhang paused, "It's very Interesting."

"..." The crazy smile on Ivan Goncharov's face disappeared. His forehead was heavily bandaged, his skin was pale, and he was a little sickly thin. Contrary to his physical condition, he was in a state of mental state that was like being pumped all the time. He seemed to have completely lost all negative emotions, and there was only happiness and joy left in the world.

But there was enough about his master to irritate him.

"Next time you say something like this, I will crush your head."

Nishimiya Yuzhi: "Okay, okay."

But he still thinks that Fyodor is very interesting. How can a normal person put himself in such a bad mood? Are your subordinates trained into obedient dogs who can only call out to their master enthusiastically? Moreover, other subordinates around him also have strange admiration for him. Even Gogol, who is crazy about pursuing freedom, is actually very nervous in his heart.