51-53

Chapter 51

It would be nice if the favorability system could check his own favorability. Unfortunately, the system does not support this function, so Nishimiya Yuzuki has no way to know how much he favors Dazai Osamu.

He assessed his conscience and felt that he touched many sharp thorns and fragments.

He didn't have a carefree heart, but his heart split into many parts and gave birth to many points. Each part and each point was filled with different people.

"It's not that I want to limit your social circle. I don't want to control your life." Osamu Dazai couldn't help but persuaded him again, "But, Yueyue, your ability to provoke is too strong... …”

Killing a cat turned into killing a cat out of jealousy.

Usually he would go to coax Dazai Osamu, but now it was Dazai Osamu who came to coax him. Especially at night, when they still slept together, Dazai Osamu deliberately hugged them and rubbed them against each other for a good meal. He was not a saint. He could not withstand the meowing attack of the beautiful cat, so he easily softened his heart and agreed to Dazai's request with a "hmm".

He will definitely not take the initiative to find someone to post it...

Probably, no.

Early the next morning, he continued his high school life, except that he specially wore a piece of clothing with a higher collar and pulled up his school uniform.

Dazai Osamu pulled down his collar.

Nishinomiya Yuenan brought it up again.

"It's so noisy..." He complained softly, not wanting to think about rolling around on the bed last night before going to bed, "Dazai-kun, are you a dog?"

Dazai thought for a few seconds and said decisively: "... ...Woof."

"Stop covering up. It's easier to be discovered if you cover up." Dazai Osamu looked at the marks on Nishimiya Yue's neck and was very satisfied with his evil deeds last night. "Just show it openly. Okay."

"Then explain to the classmates that this is a mosquito bag?" He rubbed Dazai Osamu's dog's head angrily, "It's bad."

Even so, he didn't pay much attention to Dazai Osamu's childish behavior and just covered it up casually. Went to school.

What his classmates would think was not within his scope of consideration.

When I returned home in the afternoon, Dazai Osamu had indeed left. "What about you?" The leader leaned forward subconsciously, assuming a thinking posture, "I have looked at the computer in the study, and the traces of use on it have not been cleared. Does he know that you have been involved in so many things behind your back? " Nishimong Yuexuan thought for a while: "I don't know. Maybe he knows. I don't know if he knows." Just as the sun was setting, the light outside the window turned into a bright golden color, shining into the kitchen through the window and falling on Nisigong Yue Min's light-colored hair also fell on the side of his face, giving him a warm filter. The smoke from the fried eggs curled up, softening the outline. He flipped the eggs on the side of the pot with his chopsticks. There were some suspicious crimson spots on the white neck under the collar, which gave him a strong sense of presence. There's just no way to connect a guy like that with a little villain who enjoys manipulating everything. The leader Zai thought it was reasonable for Dazai Osamu to be confused.