29

Chapter 29

When the Tokyo police arrived at the scene, they saw a strange situation.

All the robbers and thugs have been maimed and piled aside, while reporters and photographers picked up their work and gathered around a group of people to develop their ultimate enthusiasm: "Mr. Kobayashi! Are you really just an editor?" Flash

light Flash after flash, the policemen wiped their eyes to make sure they were not dreaming.

"Mr. Xiaolin, who is your boss?"

"Yes..." Editor Xiaolin subconsciously wanted to answer, but Liang Yuzawa poked him.

Reporters were also in awe of Liang Yuze. After all, he knocked down the robber's boss in front of everyone.

"It's me." Liang Yuze took the blame and put it over his head, "I'm their boss."

——Ah, so shameful.

Although my brother's waistcoat is often photographed by reporters and cameras, he is very low-key at other times and is not used to those beautiful flashes. He often advises fans to be sensible and not to chase him everywhere.

After all, no matter how much you like someone, there is absolutely no way you can accept being surrounded and worshiped by others...

"The police are here, let's leave it to the police."

Hearing the word police, all the literary staff stood in awe. .

Everyone present was very angry. Although their identities had been washed away, the fear of police officers that had been almost engraved in their genes for half their lives still came to the fore. Only my editor-in-chief looked determined and seemed not to be afraid at all.

He truly deserves to be the editor-in-chief Liang Yu who killed ten black organizations!

However, the seriousness of the people in the literary club made everyone present think in another direction: Look, these people are so strong and kind-hearted, they love and support their senior leaders (?) and they also have great respect for the police and representatives of social rules. .

Everyone was cheered up. Before the mood calmed down, if someone stood up and set an example, it would be easy to follow suit. They began to spontaneously comply with the police's management and obediently accepted the investigation and started recording.

The policemen who originally thought it would be troublesome to face the rich said: ...

It’s just, it’s weird.

This heroic act of righteousness was later widely reported. After all, the plot is fantastic and the protagonists are also fantastic.

"A literary publishing house with extremely high force value" appeared on the pages of several newspapers. "We are just an ordinary publishing house. Strengthening the body is just to train better thinking. Therefore, our company has always required every employee to jog every day. Ten kilometers, one hundred push-ups, one hundred sit-ups..."

In the picture, Liang Yuze, who was photographed with a face-on face, had a solemn expression. The slightly turned face has a clear jaw line and a high nose bridge. He looked at He is aloof and hard to fathom, and editor Xiao Lin and others behind him are also extremely serious. Each of them stands firmer than a wooden stake, which is completely different from the popular impression of literature being weak and weak.