Guess Who's Back?

"Girls, come on let's go! Come on ladies!" Miss Abby calls us, telling us to hurry up as we do our fifth entry to pyramid

"Girls, come on let's go! Come on ladies!" Miss Abby calls us, telling us to hurry up as we do our fifth entry to pyramid. "I assume Holly is busy?"

"She'll be here." Christi assures her, but Nia doesn't look very sure.

"Alright then, we went to Starbound and we proved that you are national champions once again." Miss Abby tells us. "It is much, much, much more fun to win than lose. Alright, now, let's talk about this week, on the bottom of the pyramid we have-"

The door creaks open and Jill and Kendall are standing there. Like what the actual cupcakes? Shouldn't they be over with their precious Crabby Apples?

"Hi everyone. Abby, can I talk to you for a second?" Jill asks Miss Abby and I really hope Miss Abby puts her in her place.

"Jill, you know what?"

"I know we have had some differences-"

"I know. I'm right in the middle of pyramid. You know how this works."

I glare at them as they argue. Kendall was becoming one of my closest friends and then she became a traitor- and now they think they can just walk in here like they own the place? Chloe gives her a hug when she walks over, but the Hylands, Nia and us Zieglers all plainly ignore her. Not all of us have hearts of gold like Chloe. To be fair, it had been her birthday yesterday and it was her birthday party tonight, so she had good reason to be in a good mood.

McKinna
Brooke Chloe Maddie
Paige Nia Mackenzie

"Maddie, you will be doing a solo this week entitled 'I Can't Find the Words'. Paige, solo as well, acrobatic and it is called 'Creme de la Creme'. My last solo goes to Nia, it is called 'Working Girl' by Laquifa. We also have a duet. McKinna and Chloe, you have a duet entitled 'Eyes Closed', it is lyrical and I think it should be amazing. In fact, I expect nothingless."

This week's group dance is called 'Twilight' and it is like really, really, really mature so Kenzie can't be in it, which is sad because that means Kenz doesn't have a dance this week. There are no rehearsals today for me, the group dance is getting worked on tomorrow and the duet is the same. Plus, all three of us have to get ready for Chloe's birthday party.

Maddie got her a small glass statue of two Rockettes and Kenzie bought her a little angel that on the dress says 'you mean the world to me'. I'm giving her tickets to go with Maddie and I to a Rockette performance, which by the way, I had to pay for my ticket and her's, so this really is my gift to her.

"Vampires are a bit scary for me." Maddie tells us on the car ride towards home.

"I like vampires, their teeth are really cool." I reply.

"I don't like them, but Nick is playing the vampire, so I'm think it'll be fine." Kenzie says. "Can we talk about Chloe's party instead?" Mads and I nod our heads.

"I'm thinking a black halter neck top and shorts for you, Kinny, and I'll do your hair in a high ponytail and curl the ends." Mads' decides.

"Well, for Kenzie, I'm thinking her Gryffindor hoodie and top with shorts and we'll just clip a bit of her hair back." I look at my mini muse.

"Maddog, I want you to wear your blue cropped t-shirt and black leggings, with your hair done in a high bun." Kenzie decides. It is kind of the Ziegler thing for the other sister to design your outfit.

"Vampires aren't real though- ya know." I tell Kenzie as we turn down the road to our house.

"Of course they aren't, unless it is a full moon." Maddie says evilly and tickles Kenzie making her laugh. "Nah, don't worry about it Kenzie, no vampire will be coming near a student of the Abby Lee Dance Company, they'd all be too scared for their lives."

We all laugh, even mom, and go inside our house. Kenzie goes straight to her room to put her outfit on but Maddie and I go to our room. I grab my outfit and put it on with no worries, but Mads on the other hand can not find her black leggings to save her life.

"Here just borrow mine- oh my god, Maddie." I say, stopping in my tracks, my jaw slacked. "I just realised I have no idea what my Hogwarts house is." We both gasp. We know Kenz is a Gryffindor, but neither of us know what our houses are!

"Chloe is a Ravenclaw, Kendall," I pause, because Kendall I don't consider really my friend anymore, "is a Hufflepuff, Nia is a Ravenclaw, Paige is a Hufflepuff, Brooke is a Ravenclaw but what are we?"

"I have no idea, Kinna! We'll have to do the test on the way to Chloe's birthday." Maddie tells me and then we both gasp again because neither of us are even ready for her party.

-Chloe's Birthday Party-