chapter 3

possible triggers
taytum

my eyes widen when i see him standing at the end of the hall. "hey dad..." i mumble. "where the fuck where you last night?" he spits getting closer. i am unable to move backwards as i'm up against the door. "i went a walk." i say looking him dead in the eye. "did i or did i not send you to go get me more beer. now i have none you useless piece of shit!" he hits me across the face. i shriek, i didn't see that one coming.

"what do you have to say for yourself, rat?" he says now up in my face. "i'm sorry" i mumble looking down which results in him grabbing my hair and pulling my head back for me to look up at him. my dad was very intimidating, big muscles and tall figure compared to my slim, weak and tiny one.

"what was that?" he sneers. "i said i'm sorry!" i shout as he grips my hair tighter making my eyes water. "bitch." he whispers before letting go of me and making his way back into the living room opening another can of beer.

i quietly go upstairs, not wanting to anger him more. once i'm in my room i shut my door and let my silent tears run down my face. why was he like this?

once i've calmed down i head to the shower and then get ready for bed. i settle in my bed in my joggers and oversized hoodie when i get a text.

tobi

hey t

hey tobes

how are you?

im good

that's good, i was wondering
if you wanted to come
over to mine tmr and
just hang out and watch a
movie?

if not it's okay

yeah sure that would be nice
im not busy anyways so sounds
good
any sweet preferences?

you don't have to
get me anything t

omg tobi let me get the snacks

no i'll get them

you'll just be wasting
your money because i'm going
to buy some aswell

don't taytum

yes tobi

god you are so stubborn

you love me

i hate you

keep telling yourself that :)

whatever sunshine
do you want to come
around at like
6?

yeah sure
see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow 💙
seen

i smile at the messages and put my phone down beside me. i lie back and switch on my tv clicking on youtube. i am fascinated to why eilise was having a fit.

when it loads i am impressed at how many views they get. i watch them for a little while until it is late. they really got my mind off the whole thing with my father which i'm grateful for. the boys are really genuine and they are certainly very funny.

it is now late so i decide to turn the tv off and try get some sleep. i close my eyes and fall fast asleep with tobi brown in my mind.

i wake up with a groan to see tobi facetiming me. i answer the call shoving my head in the pillow trying to block out the light. "hello" i croak. "hey, where you still sleeping?" he asks. this causes me to sit up and look at the time. 1:30pm. "o my god it's 1:30." i groan again flopping back down.

tobi laughs. "sorry t,i didn't mean to wake you."
"no no no it's fine tobi, im glad you did, i never sleep into this time, i must have been really tired." i say getting up and walking to my vanity, brushing my hair. i set tobi up against the mirror.

"oh well anyways i was calling to see if you wanted to come over earlier and maybe we could bake soemthing for the movie." i looked back at my phone. he looked so good, he was wearing a green hoodie pared with a green cap.

"yeah sure, that'll be fun, do you want to go shopping for ingredients before hand?" i ask walking to my wardrobe to pick something out for the day. "yeah i'll pick you up around 3." i nod my head. "okay, what shall i wear." i mumble to myself.

tobi hears me. "just wear leggings and a hoodie or soemthing." i smile gratefully. "thanks tobes, see you soon." "bye t." he says hanging up.

i get changed into a pair of black leggings and a crop top. i then start putting on a light layer of makeup. i hate heavy makeup.

once i'm done it is about 2:30pm. while i'm waiting i tidy the house a bit and throw empty beer bottles out in the bin. i sigh and plop myself down on the sofa posting a picture i took earlier on my instagram story. i don't have many followers only 5k which i've gathered over the years but that's enough for me.

i then get a message from tobi asking for my adresss i quickly send him my address and he arrives 10minutes later

i jump in the car after locking up. "hey tobes!" i smile. "hey t!"

"what are we baking?" i ask

"brownies."

this is kinda just a filler