chapter 24

taytum

"do we have hot chocolate tobes?" i ask. we were now out in the town getting stuff for tonight aswell as new christmas decorations. we bought a new tree, it was massive and lovely gold and silver baubles.

me and tobi agreed that he would buy the tree and i would buy the baubles and food. i originally wanted to buy it all since he still is paying for the apartment but he wouldn't allow it.

"no i don't think there's much left, grab some." he says a little ahead of me, looking at all the frozen food.

"okay i'll be back." i say, going to search for the right isle. after a couple of seconds i find it in no time. i grab the hour chocolate and just as i'm about to turn around there's a tall blonde man with stubble standing directly behind me.

"what's a beautiful lady doing in a shop all alone at this time of year." he flirts.

my face contorts with disgust. "shopping, like a normal human being would." i scoff, walking away.

although the man reaches out and pulls me back. "let me have ur number beautiful."

ew.

"why don't you ask me that when my boyfriends here." i say, pulling my arm out of his hold and quickly walking back to the frozen food isle where tobi is.

when i'm back i place the hot chocolate in the basket which tobi is carrying. "you okay tay?" he asked, noticing my tense shoulders. "yeah yeah i'm fine, just ran into a weird man."

his eyebrows furrow with slight anger. "you alright?" i nod not wanting to cause a scene in the middle of the shop.

he looks unconvinced at my expression but continues down the isle not wanting to press the matter.

"okay so which chicken wing flavour should we get?" he asks.

me and tobi have went around the whole shop grabbing everything we thought we needed for tonight.

we are now in the line for the checkout when i see the same old creepy man looking at me lovingly and glaring at tobi every once in a while. what the fuck is his problem.

tobi who was on his phone, texting the boys noticed my tense state. he puts his phone in his pocket and places all his focus on me, wrapping his free arm securely around my waist.

"what's wrong?" he asks, pulling me in closer, not liking how far away i was from him.

i say nothing but just nod towards the blonde man who was just staring at us. tobi glares at him. "is this the man from earlier?" he asks not moving his hard stare from the man.

i nod again. "yeah."

"what exactly did he say?" he says, turning his head back to me.

"he asked why a beautiful girl was doing shopping at this time of year myself and he wanted my number, but i made is clear i had a boyfriend."

tobi then smiles proudly, kissing my head. "that's my girl."

i groan as me and tobi try fit everything in the back of his car. "why did we get so much?"

"you mean why did YOU get so much." he says emphasising the 'you'. "you must have bought all the christmas decorations there."

i roll my eyes. "your being dramatic, plus you can never get too much christmas decorations."

"okay come on let's go." tobi says closing his boot.

i was just walking to the passenger side when we here someone shout. "hey!"

i turn around and see the same man from earlier. i walk around the front of the car to stand next to him. his close presence being comforting.

i hold onto his hand loosely. "you alright mate?" tobi says calmly, not wanting to cause an argument.

"no no i'm not alright, this slut gave me her number and never mentioned she had a boyfriend."

i look at him shocked.

number one, what is with me being called a slut all the time?

number two, did i really damage his ego that bad that he had to get me into trouble because i rejected him?  pathetic.

"don't you fucking dare call her that." tobi steps forward slightly, still holding my hand. i squeeze his hand letting him know that it's okay and trying to get him to calm down. his shoulders relax slightly.

"look man, i'm not starting shit but i'm just saying, your girl is unloyal."

okay that's enough. i step forward now standing next to tobi.

"just because you got rejected, you dick." i scoff.

the blonde man's gaze turns to me. "did i ask you to speak."

my jaw drops. "do i fucking look like a puppet, i don't need your permission."

"i think it's best if you leave. now." tobi was now furious. it was all over his face.

the blonde man just scoffs and walks away, but not without sending me the coldest glare that sent shivers down my spine. i look at where the man was just standing not even a minute ago. how dare he.

tobi then pulls me into a warm embrace, snapping me out of my thoughts. i bury my face in his chest. "baby i swear i didn-" i start but am cut off by tobi.

"shhh i know i know." he hushes into my hair, slightly rocking us from side to side. "how about we go home now mhm, yeah?"

i nod.

me and tobi dump all the bags from earlier and i go and get ready, texting our girls groupchat.

the girls <3

taytum
GUESS WHAT I GOT US FOR TONIGHT!!!

freya
please say alcohol

talia
oh my gosh freya

taytum
well yes i got that but guess what else

eilise
food

taytum
no you guys
are awful at guessing
I GOT US MATCHING
CHRISTMAS PAJAMASSS

freya
AHHHHH

eilise
AHHHHH

talia
THATS SO CUTE

taytum
I KNOW
IM GENIUS

eilise
you still bought food though right?

2nd update😜😜