chapter 21

taytum

i groan as i wake up this morning. after a couple of movies last night everyone decided it was late and it was best to get going.

my eyes flutter open and i face a bare chest. i look up to see that tobi is still fast asleep. i look at the time, it shows 9:30. why am i up so early?

today i am going to try be productive. i hate lying around doing nothing.

i've decided that i'm going to try do some uni work, the boys last night mentioned that they had to go and film today for a sidemen sunday so i thought doing my work may pass a couple of hours. i only have another few weeks until the due date.

the thought makes me want to cry. i hate work.

after a couple minutes a feel a shift next to me in the bed. "morning baby." tobi says, his voice hoarse from only getting up.

"morning tobes." i reply, he kisses my forehead in response.

"what's on your mind?" he asks, probably noticing my train of thought before he said anything. "i was just thinking about doing my uni work today while your gone filming." i say, drawing patterns on his chest.

he nods. "don't be doing too much, okay?"

"your such a worry tot." i chuckle.

"i don't want you to over work yourself, that's all."

i sigh. "okay okay, i won't over do it."

"promise?" he holds out his pinky finger. i roll my eyes linking my pinky with his, "promise."

i roll over the top of tobi causing him to groan. i giggle at his dramatics and make my way into the bathroom to shower.

while washing myself i make sure i'm cautious over my wound. it's getting better, thankgod.

i then go to pick up the shampoo. while going to squirt out the shampoo the bottle drops
making a banging noise. "shit" i mumble, going to pick up the bottle.

i then hear rapid knocking on the bathroom door. "taytum?! are you okay?" i hear worry laced through tobis words.

"yeah yeah, i dropped the shampoo bottle." i shout back.

i hear his loud sigh of relief. "okay good, hurry up and come out." he says walking away from the bathroom door.

"jesus okay bossy." i mumble to myself knowing he can't hear.

i am now changed into a pair of shorts and one of tobis oversized hoodies. my hair still damp but brushed out in its natural straight nature. i look in the mirror at myself before walking out of the bathroom.

before leaving tobis room, i grab a pair of nike socks. i hate walking around bare footed. whoever does it is criminal.

i then walk out of the room and see tobi lying down on the sofa on his phone. he looks up at me once i enter the living room.

"you fucking scared me, i thought you fell." he says. i frown, "i'm okay tobi." i say straddling on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "you don't have to worry all the time."

he shakes his head. "i do, it's my job to make sure he's safe." he finishes, caressing my cheek, pulling me in for a long loving kiss.

the kiss then becomes more passionate and filled with lust.

i then start grinding on him for some sort of friction. wanting to be as close to him as possible. i then feel his erection grow.

we are then interrupted by a phone call. i groan against his lips. "ignore it." he whispers pulling me back in.

our make out session is then cut short once again when the phone starts to ring again. "fuck sake." tobi sighs, picking up his phone.

"this better be good jj." he snaps. i can hear jj chuckling. "oh shit did i cock block?"

i roll my eyes, but can't help but giggle at tobis annoyed expression.

"yeah you fucking did, what do you want?"

"well tobi i was ringing you to see if you were on your way also tell shortie i said hi." he says, i'll always be short in his eyes. although everyone else thinks i'm really short too.

"hi jj!" i sing, only adding to tobis annoyed expression.

"i'll see you in 10." he grumbles hanging up the phone.

tobi then stands, me in his arms, carrying me. he then walks to the front door and sets me down.

"i have to go now baby." he says softly. i jod my head leaning in for a kiss. "enjoy filming."

"i will." he says, then leans down to my ear. "we will finish where we left off later."

the dominance in his voice makes me want to melt. he chuckles at my baffled expression, leaning down for another kiss.

"see you later, i love you."

i smile at his words, i'll never get tired of hearing them 3 words.

"bye baby, i love you too."

sorry this is so short
but i didn't update yesterday and had
to come up with this quickly