chapter 7

taytum

"tobi!" i exclaim running away giggling. he kept sending photos of me into the sidemen groupchat before i grabbed his phone and made a runner.

"taytum williams! give me back my phone right now." he shouts chasing me around the kitchen island.

i stick my tongue out at him and wave the phone in his face. he then makes a sprint at me causing me to squeal and make a runner towards the living room.

tobi is really fast so he catches up to me in no time. he wraps his arms around my waist and throws me on the sofa. i land on my back causing me to wince and my eyes to tear up. it usually takes a week for the slashes to fully heal.

"shit, taytum i didn't mean to hurt you" tobi says quickly looking guilty. i try smile through the pain. "no no tobes it's okay, i just clumsily fell out of bed this morning and landed badly on my back."

i was surprised at how quickly the lie escaped my mouth. he laughs. "sounds like you." i scoff while laughing. "hey!"

" jokes but seriously is your back okay?" i nod "yeah yeah nothing to worry about."

he pulls me up of the sofa. i look up at him and suck in a breath when i realise how close we are. i can hear his shallow breaths. we look into each others eyes.

tobi lifts his hand and pulls a loose strand of hair behind my ear. this causes my breath to hitch. i see tobi glance at my lips very quickly then back to my eyes again. is he gonna kiss me? do i want to kiss him?

of course i do.

i swear i seen him lean in until a notification buzzed on his phone which was still in my hand. he awkwardly coughed and snatched the phone out of my hand. i roll my eyes when he sticks his tongue out at me.

"the boys are asking if they can come over cause they haven't seen you in a while. what do you think?" he asks while looking at his phone.

i shrug. "yeah i don't mind, it's your apartment."

he groans. "but i wanted you alll to myself."

i blush. "and whys that?"

he looks at me. "no reason."

the sidemen + tay

tobes
you guys can come over
tay misses yous

tay
yeah guys please help me
tobi is annoying me

ethan
you love him really

jj
have you sucked his willy
yet

tobes
jj stfu

harry
i can't come guys
i'm out with eilise

tay
TELL HER I SAID HI!!!!!

harry
OMG HEY GIRL
ITS EILISE
DID YOU AND TOBI KISS ???
AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME

tay
omfg no we didn't