chapter 34

"that was rude of you tobi!" i shout from the spare room where my vanity is. turns out i slept the whole night and tobi carried me to our bed a little while after i fell asleep.

i am now getting ready and looked at my phone to see tobi sending in pictures while i slept into our groupchat.

tobi walks down the hall to the spare room and leans on the door frame. "you looked cute." he said with a smile.

my mouth drops. "i did not look cute, i looked a mess!"

"agree to disagree." he smirks and walks away again, probably going to clean up a little bit.

me and jj decided to go out at 1 o'clock and i had only an hour to get ready as i woke up late. "what times jj getting you at tay?" i hear tobi shout from the kitchen.

"i think around one o'clock." i shout back, while applying a light layer of foundation.

after i'm ready, just wearing a nice pair of joggers and a matching hoodie, since it's really cold outside now, i make my way out to the livingroom where tobi is now seated.

he looks up and smiles. "you look pretty." he compliments.

i smile spread upon my face. "thanks baby."

he then gets up and wraps his arms around me. i tightly wrap mine around his torso. "jj said he's on his way, he said something about you not answering your phone?" he says, his voice muffled by my hair.

"whoops, i was getting ready."

tobi then pulls away from the hug, hands still settled on my shoulders as he looks at me with a serious facial expression.

"taytum, if i text make sure to answer me as soon as i can. you'll be okay but if you don't text me i'll start to worry." he says concerned. his eyes full of emotion.

i nod. "okay baby. jj is there anyways." i smile trying to reassure him and stop him worrying.

i can't lie, part of me deep down didn't want to leave the house at all, still scared that something might happen, but i'm going push through.

a ping then goes off on my phone. i take a quick glance and see that it's jj. "jj is here."

tobis lips draw into a thin line. it's like he doesn't want me to go. after a little while silence he whispers an 'okay'.

just as i'm about to turn around, tobi grabs my hand softly. "be careful baby."

"i will tobes." i say giving him a kiss and walking out of the apartment.

"SHORTIEEE." i hear jj shout as soon as i open the back door, as ethan is in the front. the music blaring through the speakers of the car.

the vibes down here are definitely different than they were upstairs. "hey guys!" i say smiling.

"hey taytum." ethan greets as he turns the music down. "hey!" jj shouts offended.

i roll my eyes. "give over jj. it was horrible music anyways." i say knowing fine rightly it was one of his tracks.

"that was one of my songs you dick!"

me and ethan laugh at jj. "can we just go?" ethan exhales, already sick of me and jj's bickering, which is fair enough.

it takes us about 7 minutes to get into the town before we are parked up and ready to go into the shopping centres.

"any idea what your getting tobi?" ethan asks. i shrug my shoulders. "i was hoping you guys would help, he's been complaining about his monitor and his headset. i just don't know what a monitor is or what the right headset is."

they laugh at my stupidity of not knowing this. "god you are dumb." jj remarks, as we walk into a store of computers and shit.

i roll my eyes. "do i look like a boy to you? i don't spend all day cooped in a smelly room with my dirty washing lying everywhere."

"oh my god you just described harry." ethan laughs again.

we spend a little while looking at monitors. or we'll ethan and jj does. i just sit in my own world, bored out of my head until they actually pick a good one and a head set.

i take it off them and place it up on the counter. once i've payed we walk out of the store and i hand my bags to jj. he takes them confused.

"what's this?" he questions.

"my bags?" i said, my voice implying that he is an idiot.

"uh no way am i carrying these."

"pleaseeee jj." i complain. "your stronger!"

he groans. "fine."

"jesus i don't know who's worse." i hear ethan mumble causing me to smack his arm. "you want to carry them?" i ask. he quickly shakes his head. "no i'm fine."

"mmm thought so."

i have also grabbed tobi a couple pieces of clothing that i seen in his baskets online on his phone. this is our first christmas, i have to spoil him.

tobi sent me a text about 2 minutes ago asking if i was okay to which i responded straight away. he also told me that we will go buy his mum brother and the boys presents another day so don't bother buying for them today. which was okay.

me jj and ethan are now in co op since ethan wanted a snack.

we go down the biscuit isle when ethan sees a giant jaffa cake. "OH MY GOD." he shouts so loud that i jump in my place next to him.

me and jj turn around questionably and see the jaffa cake in his hand. i laugh. "o my god ethan it's you."

he looks at me unimpressed.

jj laughs at my comment. "oh look it's fat ethan!"

i burst out laughing.

"im just gonna ignore yous." ethan says stubbornly and turns from his place infront of us, going from isle to isle chanting 'fat jaffa'.

me and jj walk behind him pretending to not know him. with jj muttering under his breath 'fat ethan', referring to his times a couple years ago.

i shake my head, smiling.

these guys are something else.