chapter 41

taytum

it has been a couple days now and i have heard nothing from micheal once again. me and tobi had an amazing christmas. everyone loved our gifts and tobi was exceptionally grateful for mine.

i didn't expect tobi to get me anything as he was already taking me to tenerife for a while because of everything with micheal. but on christmas mornjng he handed me a small pandora box with a promise ring. it was beautiful.

i'm knocked out of my thoughts when tobi peeks his head around the door. "you ready to go, sleepyhead?" he laughs as he grabs the suitcases and wheels them to the door.

it is currently 4am in the morning and we have to leave for the airport. i have a cosy airport fit, consisting of uggs, leggings and a hoodie. i'll probably get really warm when we land, but it is freezing over here.

"yeah, i'm ready, where are we meeting the others?" i ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"at the airport." he says leaning his forehead against mine. i lena up and give him a light kiss. "thankyou for this again." i sigh in content.

"you deserve it baby."

"hey guys, guess where we are again! the airport!" simon says omce the video starts.

"we have decided to spend our new years in tenerife this year and we will be creating loads of content of the next week and a half here!" he continues.

"i can't wait for some sun." talia says next to him causing me and freya to agree.

"it's so early why is everyone so chirpy." jj grumbles. i laugh and nudge him. "oh come on, stop acting like you aren't excited to spend atleast 2 weeks with me."

he side eyes me. "tay you were just as grumpy this morning, i had to drag you out of bed." tobi complains. i roll my eyes.

"i wasn't that bad."

"sureeeeee." he giggles.

"we better hurry or we'll miss our flight." simon hurries us like a mother he is.

"tobi." i drag, once we are past security. "mmhmm?" he says looking down at me. "piggy back?" i mumble.
he shakes his head and laughs, gesturing for me to hop on.

the camera boys name that i forget comes over and zooms right into me and tobi. "you tired shortie?" jj teases. i nod my head and just close my eyes, relaxing against tobis shoulder.

"you hungry baby?" tobi asks after a while as the rest of them stop infront of burger king. "yeah." i say sliding down from his back. "a little."

"okay come on."

a couple minutes later we get our food and sit and a table that holds all of us. "so what's the plans when we get there?" i ask them.

"oh there's this really hug water park that we need to visit." freya chimes.

"oh and the night club." eilise smirks.

i laugh at her. ofcourse she would want to party.

"yeah and it's new year's eve tomorrow which means partying." ethan cheers.

i shake my head and continuing eating my burger.

we are now in the queue waiting to be boarded onto the plane. thankfully there was no delays in our flight. i honestly can't wait to get on the plane and sleep for 4 hours.

on the plane i am in between tobi and jj. "i could have gotten us a fucking private jet for fuck sake." jj grumbles and he sits to me right, on the outside of the chairs, leaving tobi at the window seat.

"awk poor baby is too rich for all of us." i tease. jj looks at me with a blank face while tobi is pissing himself beside me.

"i don't know why your laughing tobes, you hate ryanair." he fires at tobi.

tobi rolls his eyes. "yeah i do but whatever."

"what!" i exclaim looking at tobi. "i love ryanair."

"why am i not surprised."

i furrow my brows. "what's that supposed to mean?"

"that your a weirdo." jj whispers in my ear from behind.

"shhhhh taytum go to sleep we are about to take off." tobi hums dragging my head to his chest. that's when i realise how tired i am and start to drift off to sleep.

@taytumwilliams

omw to airport ✈️

omw to airport ✈️

(i know she's blonde but it's for the outfit)

@user : will you be in the next video?

@user : she's stunning

@user : she doesn't deserve tobi
> @user1 : i think it's the other way around sweetie

@taliamar : stunning girl 💋
> @taytumwilliams : 💗

hey guys
i know i was gone for a while
sorry but it was christmas!🎅🏻
i hope yous all had an amazing holiday
first chapter of 2024 😜

(wrote this at 5 in the morning)

and can i say thankyou for 14k reads and nearly 300 votes is crazy!