chapter 23

taytum

"TOBI!!!" i shout as loud as i can. i'm lying i'm the living room looking up at the ceiling. last night, me and tobi got into a pretty heated make out session. until we ignorantly got disturbed by the delivery guy, but the food was nice so who am i to complain?

"YEAH?!" he shouts back just as loud from his filming room. oops is he filming? ah well.

"COME HERE IF YOUR FREE." i shout again.

it takes him a minute but he then trots out of his filming room. "yes my darling?" he asks in an accent.

i sit up to face him properly, "wait before i ask my question, we're you filming?"

"that is a question." he says smartly. i give him a look.

he rolls his eyes. "no i wasn't."

"well my REAL question was, can we put up the christmas decorations today please?"

he nods. "yeah sure."

i squeal. "YES i LOVE christmas." i emphasis on the 'love'.

he giggles at my excitement. "i can tell."

i roll my eyes. "what we're you doing in there?"

"me and the boys were playing among us." he said leaning against the wall.

"can i try?" i ask, bored out of my mind.

"yeah of course you can come on." he says, standing straight up and making his way to his filming room.
i follow him.

when i make it to his gaming room he is already sitting on his gamer seat. he pays his leg, gesturing for me to sit on it.

i smile and sit down on his knee focusing on the screen, he wrapped both his arms around my waist. he now had his headset on and i could hear all the boys causing chaos. about who's the imposter.

"i'm dead." tobi whispers in my ear from behind. even when sitting down he is still taller and more muscular. so hot.

i turn my head to face him. "who killed you?"

"ethan, i don't know who the other one is, i think it's simon."

i cup his face with both hands. "awk my baby died in among us."

tobi just laughs and gives me a peck on the lips. "shush."

after a lot of arguing the boys finally was able to vote ethan and simon out. god they are such children. then as we are about to start a new round tobi tells the boys that i'll be playing instead of him.

"guys, taytum is gonna play a round." tobi says, i then hear through his headset all the boys cheering. tobi takes off his headset and places it on my head.

"TAYTUMMMM!!" jj roars, nearly bursting my eardrums.

"hi jj." i giggle.

"taytum! my brother deji is here." jj introduces, i smile to myself. he seems happy that his brother is here.

"hey taytum, jj talks a lot about you." he laughs. "oh does he now?" i smirk, something that i'll tease him about later.

"okay are we ready to start another round." simon asks.

we all say yes and simon starts the round. before the roles are given out tobi mutes my mic. i have no clue how to play this game.

"i'm scared." i say, not knowing why i was scared.

"you'll be fine, you have me, i'm amazing at this game." he says causing me to laugh. "tobi your awful i've watched like one among us game and you were horrible."

tobi lightly hits my arm. "hey! that was one time."

"sureee."

the roles were then given out and ofcourse i was the imposter along with josh. tobi laughs. "what a coincidence."

i turn my head. "no! i don't know how to play tobi. help me!"

"okay okay relax." he holds onto my shoulders, rubbing them slightly. he then explains how i move, how i kill and how i vent. it was simple enough.

i start moving around the map, tobi telling me what tasks to fake.

i was trying really hard to try keep focus on the game but tobis hands that are rubbing patterns on my sides is so distracting. his head which is situating in the crook of my neck, chin on top of my shoulder, allowing me to feel his hot breath isn't helping either.

tobi then interrupts my from my haze. "kill harry and then vent." i think we were in electrical. i do as he days and kill poor harry.

i vent to cams.

"your actually not to bad at this." he giggles, turning his face into he crook of my neck hiding.

i scoff. "i can't believe you doubted my abilities tobi brown." i say leaning my head to the side, resting it against his as i fountainhead going around the map acting innocent.

then a body is reported. i slightly jump. "jesus that scared the shit out of me."

tobi unmuted the mic allowing me to be able to speak in the meeting.

"VOTE TAYTUM." jj shouts.

"no no no no, let taytum stay." vik says sticking up for me.

"i'm voting jj." i state.

"WHAT?" jj shouts.

all the boys decide to vote on jj since he wanted to vote me out. jj being jj says he isn't voting and is making us wait 80 seconds.

"oh my god." i exhale, leaning back against tobis chest. he gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "you got this." he whispers so quietly that i could barely hear over the noise of the boys.

after voting ended jj was out.

the game carried on but the result was a loss. josh got himself caught, leaving just me to kill everyone, but deji was sitting on cameras and seen me kill simon.

i take off the headset and handed it to tobi. i then turn around fully on the chair so i was now facing him and straddling him. this time he cups my face. "next time baby next time."

i go in for a passionate kiss. tobi pulls away. "do you want everyone to come over to put the christmas decorations up tonight?"

i smile and nod. "okay i'll tell them now in a minute." he says pulling me back in for another passionate kiss.

i'm excited for later.

i was out earlier today
that's why the update is so late...
but i promise im going to post another one now!!