chapter 4

taytum

"okay so last thing we need is chocolate powder." tobi says while looking on his phone at the ingredients. "let's see who can get it first." i challenge while smirking. "oh your so on." tobi says while rushing ahead infront of me.

"hey! that's not fair!" i shout following him. we get into the isle where the chocolate powder is and we both frantically look around for it. i then spot it in the corner of my eye on the top shelf.

i run towards it and try reach it but am unable to. tobi comes over and leans over me and grabs it out of my reach. "got it!" he rubs it in my face.

"no i got it! i just couldn't reach." i cross my arms not impressed. "not my fault, shortie." he laughs while sticking his tongue out at me. this causes me to hit him. "take that back!" i shout as he makes his way to the till. i hear a faint "nope." i then catch up to him.

"t oh my gosh, don't do that." he complains when i stick my finger into the raw batter to taste it. "what?" i ask. "you'll get salmonela!" he gestures to the broken egg shells causing me to shrug. "tobi the batter before the brownies is always better."

"oh my god, why are you even in my apartment right now." he groans while grabbing the oven gloves to place the mixture into the oven. "because you love me so much that you wanted me to come over today."

he scoffs . "sureeeee sunshine."  i laugh "what will we do while we wait?" i ask. i was now sitting on the counter. tobi stands across from me leaving back on the counter opposite. "movie?" he suggests while i nod.

we make the way to his living room. his apartment is quite big and modern. we sit down right beside each other on his massive sofa while he grabs the remote and putting on disney plus.

"tangled!!!" i shout causing him to jump. "jesus t calm." i laugh. "can we pleaseee watch tangled." he just shrugs. "yeah sure i don't mind." well that was easy.

throughout the start of themovie i shiver. it's kinda cold. i regret not wearing a hoodie now. tobi seems to notice the goosebumps on my arms. "you cold?" he says while pausing the tv and turning to face me. i nod. "just a little."

"wait there." he says while making his way into another room. he then comes out with a black hoodie with 'sdmn' on it along with a blanket. "here you go" he says while handing me them. i smile gratefully. "thankyou." why was he so nice?

i throw the hoodie on me, it was huge on me,and lay back on the couch fixing the blanket. "share?" he questions gesturing towards the blanket. i nod and grab the blanket scooting closer to him so it can be shared. i lay my head on his shoulder.

about 6 minutes the alarm goes off indicating that the brownies are ready. "brownies!" i squeal getting up from the sofa and running towards the oven. "careful." tobi says while coming behind me. "you could burn yourself." i smile at his concern.

tobi puts the oven gloves on and lefts the brownies out of the oven. it smells so good. i hum "omg they smell so good tobi." he just laughs while setting the tray on the counter. "they do, im just an amazing baker." i scoff. "i did most of it."

"you were eating batter the whole time!" he exclaims causing me to just laugh and nod my head.

we are now in the living room continuing frozen while eating out brownies. "so t, do you do anytbing else other than the cafe, any interests?" toby asks.

"yeah, i'm actually in my second year of uni doing nursing." i reply taking another bite of my brownie. "wow that's impressive, what do you want to specialise in?"

"i was thinking children nursing, i've always loved children."

"that's crazy." he says. "is it stressful?" i nod. "yeah stressful enough there's a lot of work and assignments to do, and we also have placements to carry out."

"well done, you should be proud." he smiles at me which i kindly return. "thanks tobes, you should be proud, 20mil subs? that's crazy."

he laughs. "thankyou, but it's not all me it's the boys too."

"i have a confession to make." i laugh. "i actually didn't know who you guys were until eilise started fan girling, then i watched one of your videos."

"oh, i kinda like how you didn't know us." he laughs. "good to feel normal." i nod understanding. if people came running at me asking for pictures i would get so fucking annoyed.

"yeah well i'm not really into that youtube kinda thing." i say. he nods understanding. "that's fair enough, would you ever film a video?" i shrug. "time will tell." he laughs.

after our conversation we then lay back on the sofa placing the plate of brownies on the table. i grab the blanket and throw it around both of us causing me to place my head on his shoulder again.

i yawn feeling myself drift off to sleep. tobi notices and puts his arm around my shoulders allowing me to snuggle into his side getting comfier.

he kisses my forehead, i smile and allow myself to drift off to sleep.

i have a couple things
planned for the future
of this book
just trying to figure
out cute fillers to not
make you guys bored
i'm getting there