chapter 22

taytum

i sigh looking at my uni work. i want to rip my hair out. it's been 3 hrs since tobi left and i've been doing this since then.

i look up from my spot on the kitchen table and see tobis filming room door lying wide open. i stand wanting to see what's inside.

the time that i've spent here in tobis apartment i've actually never got the chance to look around.

i walk into the room and see his set up with his mic, computer and headset. also whatever all them wears link up to. i have no idea.

there is then a black sofa up against the wall and a neon sign spelling 'tbjzl'.

it was a very nice room, despite the mess. i am so tempted to tidy it. should i? would he mind?

fuck it. i'm doing him a favour although he might be upset that i've 'overworked' myself, but i can't help it. i need to do something to be useful.

i then walk out the door of his filming room going to search for some cleaning products. i go into the kitchen and look under the sink.

bingo.

i head back into the filming room and get to work.

i flop myself down on the bed face down, i don't know how long i spent cleaning but it was worth it. who knew this apartment was so messy?

yes, once i finished his filming room i was in the cleaning flow and decided to do the whole apartment.

cleaning really does take it out of you.

i quickly check my phone to see if i have any messages. nope none.

i close my eyes hoping to get some sleep before tobi gets back, so i don't look drained.

tobi

me and the boys have been filming all day. it's been longer than usual but we are thankfully nearly finished.

when the boys are distracted i take out my phone and give taytum a message.

'filming is taking longer than expected, nearly finished, have your eaten? x'

i quickly put down my phone and focus on the challenge again.

it's only been about 15 minutes and we have wrapped up for the day. before leaving i check my phone again and my eyebrows furrow. taytum hasn't responded to my message.

that's weird and very unlike her.

my mind quickly thinks of something terrible. is she okay?

yeah she's bound to be. i shake the negative thoughts, maybe she's just focused on uni work but i did tell her to take it easy.

"you okay bro?" harry asks. me and him were the only ones left now as the others have already took off.

i nod my head. "yeah yeah, taytum hasn't responded to my texts."