chapter 28

taytum
2 weeks later...

"can you really not go??" tobi whines as we stand a little away from the others outside the airport. tobi and the boys are about to leave to head to LA.

i shake my head sadly. "tobi you know i can't because-"

"i know i know, you have work and uni and i understand that but i'm gonna miss you." he says pulling me into a a long and loving hug, pressing a kiss on top of my head.

"i'm gonna miss you too tobes." i say sadly. i'm gonna miss tobes. badly. since we got together and moved in together i've never stayed a night without him.

i'm scared to what the lonely nights might bring.

he then pulls back from the hug cupping both hands on my face, rubbing softly. "i love you baby, be safe and if anything's wrong call me immediately." he says sternly.

i mod my head. "okay, you be safe too, america is a rough place baby."

he nods his head, "i know i know."

i then pull him in for a kiss. pulling away, i feel a soft tear roll down my cheek. tobi quickly wipes it away.

"aww princess, don't cry, i'll be back before you know it."

i nod my head at his reassuring tone.

"tobi you coming?" simon shouts.

tobi turns around and gives a quick 'yeah' before turning back to me.

he kisses me again. "i love you so much taytum."

"i love you too tobi, safe journeys." i say, pulling him into one last tight hug before letting him go. and before i know it he already has disappeared into the airport.

the rest of the girls didn't come to the airport. they must have said goodbye at the house, not wanting to get up early.

i set my keys down on the kitchen counter and look around the now empty apartment. it feels weird knowing that i'll be staying alone for a week but i had to.

i have my first work shift tomorrow and unfortunately it's not with eilise.

and not to mention that assignment i have to get done before christmas.

there's just so much to do.

i decide to do a big clean of the apartment once again finding it messy.

sometimes i stress clean and i think i have ocd. i probably do. i clean every room in the apartment, trying to keep myself busy but also awake. i'm exhausted. i'm also trying to keep my mind off staying alone by myself since the first time in a while.

i could probably text one of the girls but i don't want to bother them. i'm just being paranoid.

i finally finish cleaning and look at the time and see that it is 3:12. i yawn. i'm gonna go back to bed for a while.

i make my way into me and tobis (now squeaky clean room) taking off my leggings and throwing on pajama trousers, keeping tobis hoodie on.

i climb into the bed but before i close my eyes to drift off into a sleep i text tobi.

call me when you land.

after sending the text, i let my mind drift off into a slumber.

i wake up to vibrating under my pillow. i groan grabbing my phone and see that tobi is facetiming me.

my eyebrows furrow and i glance at the time at the top of my phone. it's around 6.

what the fuck.

i quickly answer the phone. "hey princess!" he shouts down the phone, clearly more awake than me. "why do you look dead?" he then blurts out.

my face probably doesn't look impressed. i know this because he seems to be laughing at my facial expression.

"i cleaned the apartment once i came back and then went to bed and am only up."

"oh sorry tay i didn't mean to wake you."

i shake my head. "no no no it's okay tobi, i texted you plus i miss you already." i say shyly smiling.

"awwww i miss you too tay." he smiles back.

"how was your flight?" i asked.

"it was good! it was so long though." he complains.

i then see the lovely room he has in the background. obviously they aren't gonna stay in logan's house so they got a hotel. "give me a tour!!" i shout randomly causing him to laugh.

"okay okay."

tobi then shows me around his hotel room and the beautiful views it has over LA.

"woah that's amazing, you better send me sunset photos!" i warn.

"dont worry baby, you will get your sunset photos"

i smile at his words. "so what's the plans for tomorrow?"

"uh i think we are heading to logan's now actually, it's very early here, it's 8 hours behind your time."

"omg that's so weird! that's kinda cool though but weird." i ramble. "isn't that weird that the times are different all over the world? like seriously how did someone invent time? like why couldn't 2 o'clock be 5 o'clock. makes no sense."

as i ramble tobi just admires me throught the ohone nodding every so often showing that he's intently listening and taking in all your words.

"yeah it is weird, i don't understand it at all either."

"so weird..." i mumble, eyebrows furrowing, still thinking about how time was created.

"hey do you have work tomorrow?" he asks.

i nod. "yeah 9-4 but eilise isn't working. i'm hoping that it's quiet so i can get my uni done."

"oh yeah how's that going?"

"it's okay, getting there but i have so much to do and say i'm such little time."

"ii know you can do it tay. but i've got to go now, i'll talk to you later?" he says as i hear the faint info at the door and the boys shouting in.

i nod. "yeah that's okay, bye i love you."

"bye i love you too." he says hanging up the phone.

i flop back down on the bed. what do i do now?

got another chapter done before i sleep!
this will make up for tomorrows missed chapter.