chapter 5

taytum

i wake up to my phone vibrating. i look around and see that i was still tucked into tobis side on the sofa with his arm wrapped around me. "you okay tay?" he says his voice hoarse with only being woke up. so sexy.

"yeah i can't find my phone." i say trying to look around in the dark. i wonder what time it was. tobi gets up off the sofa and spots it. "oh here, it's your dad." my eyes widen as i grab the phone quickly out of tobis hands and glance at the time 4:20am.

tobi looks confused by my quick actions but doesn't question it. i answer the phone with shakey hands.
"hello?" i mumble. tobi senses my nervousness and sits down beside me rubbing my leg reassuringly trying his best to hide his confusion.

"where the fuck are you?" my father spat down the phone. i cringe knowing tobi heard. "i'm at a friends dad. they can probably hear you." i warn him. i don't want anyone to find out. i always tell myself that when it gets worse or harder i'll tell someone. i never do. i never can build up the courage to do it.

"oh." i hear down the line. "we'll get back home now." his voice now quieter and softer than before but still laced with hatred.

"okay." i whisper. scared to death. this isn't going to be good. i hang up the phone and looked at tobi. "i have to go." i whisper.

"what? at this time?" he asks. i nod.

"why?"

"my father is worried." i lie straight through my teeth. i was never a good liar. toby nodded. i don't know if my lie was believable or he decided not to push it.

"okay come on i'll drive you home." he gets up and grabs his keys.

the car ride was silent. i didn't know what to say. i knew he heard my father shout down the phone. the whole car journey my knee was bouncing and i was fiddling with my rings. i do that a lot when i'm nervous. "here we are." he said. i didn't even realise we were here.

"thanks tobes." i'm about to get out of the car when he stops me. "will you be okay?" he asks. clearly still confused to what he heard. i force a smile and nod. "yeah." i mumble getting out.

i nervously walk up to the door. it was unlocked. i turn around wave to tobi as he drives away. i walk in and close the door.

"who is he?" i hear my father snarl.

i turn around to see him with a belt in his hands. "uh he's just a friend." i stutter.

"just a friend?" he laughs. "how could anyone be your friend after you killed your own mother."

my eyes water. who's father says that their daughter killed they're own mother?

"i didn't kill her." i mumble. too scared to speak up. he had his belt off. that never meant anything good.

"yes you did you slut!" he roars. "you took her away from me! she was everything, you are nothing." he shouts storming towards me and whipping me on the back. i yelp falling to the ground.

"you stupid whore!" he repeatedly whips me while shouting words like "whore" "slut" "nobody"

5 minutes of repeatedly whipping me he stops and walks away into the living room. i fall limp to the ground. tears streaming down my face.

he then comes out of the living room and walks past me. "clean this mess up in the morning." he says while walking up the stairs.

i whimper as i hear his bedroom door slam.

i lay on the ground for god knows how long. i struggle to get up while holding onto the railing of the stairs.

i finally make it to my bedroom slowly but surely and decide to take a shower. i take my top off and look in the mirror. my back has too many slashes to count. all red and cut, blood all over my t-shirt seeping through. it was horrible.

i turn on the water switching it to cold as my skin was already burning. i whimper once the water makes contact with my skin. i take 30mins in the shower and then carefully get ready. leaving my hair wet.

i carefully climb into bed unable to lie on my back. i look at my phone and see the time is 7:02am. did it really take me that long to get ready?

thankfully i don't have work tomorrow. i decided to take the day off to get my assignment started.

before going to sleep i check my phone and see that tobi has texted me aswell as the boys groupchat.

tobes

you okay t?

i smile at his concern.

yeah i'm okay tobes

i know he won't see this cause he's probably headed to bed. i'm surprised when i get a reply.

good i was worried. you
didn't reply straight away.

yeah no everything is
okay my father was just
upset and worried

he didn't know
where i was

oh okay that's good
i couldn't sleep until
you replied

oh
thanks tobes

no problem t
goodnight :)

night night

sidemen + tay

josh
tobi and taytum
up a tree

jj
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

tobes
what's this all about and why
are yous up?

jj
we on cod

josh
question is why
are you up tobjizzle

tobes
no reason

jj
tay was at his apartmentttt

tobes
how do you know that?

jj
i'm famous
people tell me things

josh
bruh

tay
i'm surprised jj can
spell kissing

jj
wow tay
thought we were buds

tay
not anymore
tobi is my fav

josh
i wonder whyyy

jj
just suck his cock already

tobes
JJ

tay
JJ SERIOUSLY

i smile to myself. these boys are something else. i place my phone on my bedside locker and try get comfortable which is difficult. i then go to sleep.

sorry if there's spelling
mistakes
it's like 3am and i'm tired
goodnight