chapter 43

taytum

our first day in tenerife has been amazing so far. today we really just sat around the pool and had a good time. it's now later that night and i'm washing and conditioning my hair as it feels hard due to the chlorine in the pool.

i am just rinsing out my hair when i hear a knock on the door. i jump. "who is it?"

"it's me baby."

i sigh in relief. every since i got that message from my dad i have been jumpy and wary.

"can i come in?" he says a couple seconds later when i don't reply. "yeah sure come on in."

the door creaks open and he slips through making sure to close the door again. "you okay?" he asks, taking my naked sunkissed body in. i get really tan when it's sunny. i love it. live laugh love being tan.

i nod my head and turn off the shower. "yeah, could you pass me that towel tobes. i say pointing towards the sink.

he smirks grabbing the towel and coming towards the shower, opening the door while grabbing my waist. i look down to his hand which i resting on my waist when he pulls me in.

i yelp in surprise but giggle. tobi leans down and kisses my passionately, i place my hands on his bare chest and kiss him back with just as much passion.

"you are gorgeous." he hums against my lips. i smile, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. i open my mouth allowing his tongue an entrance.

he groans, taking a step forward, pinning me up against the wall. he pushes his lower half up against me.

i moan when i feel his hard on. "you drive me crazy." he says kissing down my jaw to my neck. my knees go weak when he finds my sweet spot on my neck.

i grip onto his neck tighter. he takes this as an invitation to lift me up by the bum, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

he carefully walks us to the bathroom counter, sitting me down.

i run my hands down his toned chest and abs. "i want you tobes." i whisper, tugging on the waist band of his shorts.

"hey did you see your insta comments?" eilise says walking into our assigned 'getting ready room'.

it's been an hour since me and tobi... you know and im glowing. i really do love tobi.

"what ones?" i say to eilise while brushing out my damp hair.

"the ones about you doing get ready with mes, you should totally do it!" she hypes.

i shrug. "i don't know if i should." i say unsure about the idea.

"oh come on, it'll be good." she says. after i agree with her freya and talía walk in.

"what you doinggg." talia chirps.

"trying to get taytum to do a get ready with me."

"omg you should do that, people are already asking for ones." freya chimes in. "that's what i said." eilise exaggerates.

"i said i'd do it." i sigh.

"okay come on let's do this!"

"and post." i say once we have gotten ready to go out to eat. throughout the video, we were telling my followers on tiktok what products we use and how much we love them. we also shown them what we will be wearing out to dinner tonight.

ever since i have met the sidemen i have blown up. not that that matter though, i'm not here for the fame. talia and freya were the same, but they learned to give the people what they want.

after we are ready we see the boys out in the garden having a couple of beers before we head out for dinner.

i make my way over to tobi. "hi tay, you look amazing." he says pulling me in and kissing my cheek. i smile.

"what would you like to drink?" he asks going behind the makeshift bar.

"smirnoff ice please for now."

tobi then nods, going to the fridge and getting me a bottle. he hands it to me. "thankyou."

"it took yous longer than usual to get ready." he points out. i nod. "yeah i know, the girls suggested that i should start doing get ready with mes so we filmed one."

"ohh i see, i'll make sure to watch it tonight." he says and winks. i shake my head and laugh.

"you guys ready to go, taxi said it's gonna be here in 10minutes." vik says while holding the phone in his hand. he's the only responsible one out of us all.

well between him or tobi.

we all nod our heads and make our way out to the front of the villa to wait on the car.

a shorter chapter
i wonder where micheal is?