chapter 27

taytum

i wake up to someone softly rubbing my arm. my eyes flutter open to see tobi looking down at me with a small smile on his face.

"good morning princess." he says, leaning down and kissing my head.

"morning baby." i yawn, snuggling into his toned chest. "last night was amazing." i whisper, kissing his chest softly. "it was wasn't it?" he replies, his arm running up and down my back.

"what are you doing today?" i ask looking up to look at him. "the boys want me to film some reacts but i don't know if i should." he says.

"why not?"

"i want to spend some time with you." he says cutely.

"oh really." i smirk. tobis phone then starts ringing causing him to groan and turn around to reach for it. i do the same and check my messages.

the girls <3

freya
look at this cute photo i got of you guys!

freya look at this cute photo i got of you guys!

talia
omg i love 😍

eilise
we are so hot

taytum
omg so cuteee!!!

"that was jj" tobi says snapping me out of my conversation. "what did he say?"

"he wants us to meet at the sidemen house cause he has some news." he groans.

"any idea what it could be?" i asked worried that it might be something bad.

he shakes his head and taps on my forehead. "stop worrying that little mind of yours, he seemed excited. i'm just annoyed that he's ruining the day that i want to spend with you."

i smile. he's so cute.

"we will get time after or even tomorrow tobes." i grab his cheek, softly rubbing it.

"okay." he says gently capturing my lips in for a kiss.

the gyals <3

talia
you guys get jjs message?

eilise
yeah he called harry

freya
same with josh
what about tobes?

taytum
yep called him too
any idea what it could be?