chapter 19

taytum

me and tobi are now in his apartment. i am now changing into a pair of pajama bottoms along with a hoodie.

i then walk out of my bedroom situated in tobis apartment and see tobi in the kitchen, now changed into joggers and a hoodie.

i make my way towards him, examining his face once again. he had told me that he was heading for a shower to wash the blood off of him. guilt was swarming my whole body. it's my fault this happened.

his face was now clean of blood but you can see where he cut his eye open.

tobi reaches out and grabs my face with both hands. "it's not your fault taytum." he says, noticing my guilty expression.

i shake my head. "it is tobi, i wanted to go get my stuff and-"

"you didn't know he was going to be there." he cut me off. he had a point but it didn't stop me for feeling guilty.

"but-"

"no buts, we are fine. my face got cut, but it was worth it. got to beat that asshole up." he cuts me off yet again, causing me to giggle at his sentence.

"are you sure your okay?" i knit my eyebrows together in worry, still not one hundred percent sure.

"positive." he smiles.

he then looks at the clock to show 7pm. "hey, the boys said they'd be over about 8 to cheer us up and check if we are okay because i told them what happened, they're worried about you. i can tell them to come another time if you want?"

i shake my head. "no, i miss them."

he nods. "okay, i think freya and talia might come along too."

i nod my head. josh and simon have told me about they're girlfriends and they seem like lovely girls, i'm excited to meet them. "yeah that's okay, what about dinner?"

he now laughs. i furrow my brows, confused.

"jj said he's making it." he says getting rid of my confusion. "oh god. this'll be good." i laugh.

i then hop on the counter beside tobi, feeling too tired to stand.

"before they come, you need to change your bandage." he says gesturing towards my stab wound.

"shit i forgot i needed to do that." he rolls his eyes at my statement. "why am i not surprised?"

i am now sitting on the counter in tobis en-suite, waiting for tobi to come in. he insisted to change my bandages, not trusting me.

tobi now walks through door, with the little bag of bandages the hospital gave me. he sets it on the counter beside me, opening it and pulling out another big bandage along with an ointment.

"can i?" he says as he holds onto the bottom of my hoodie, asking permission to pull it up.

i nod gently. he then pulls up my hoodie, keeping it up at a respectable height. "can you hold it?"

"yeah sure." i say grabbing the bottom of my hoodie.

he then carefully pulled the bandage from my side. i winced once the cold air hit my fresh wound.