chapter 37

taytum

@sidemennews
- the sidemen have recently just published a reaction video with the title "90% of people will get this wrong" this video features: ethan, simon and tobi. but they had a new guest on the channel. this girl is known as taytum williams. she was introduced to us as tobis girlfriend. her @'s are down below 👇🏽 what are our thoughts?

@user - she's so pretty, seems very genuine

@user - her and tobi were so cute!!

@user - she seemed okay

@user - i'm so jealous that she's with tobi!!

@user - she's so lucky

@user - she kinda ugly

@user - she seems so sweet!!

i am sitting on the sofa in the living room, reading this tweet that a famous sidemen fan account has posted. i giggle while i read the comments, some are so sweet, the others not so much. it hurts but do they really think i care? i've been through enough in my life.

"what are you giggling about?" tobi asks me, i turn to see his eyebrows raised.

i tilt the phone towards his direction, his eyebrows furrow and he grabs the phone off me to read it.

"when was this posted?" he asks still in the middle of reading the tweet.

i shrug my shoulders. "probably like half an hour ago."

it was a couple days after we filmed the youtube video, and it only got published this morning.

next week is christmas and me and tobi still need to go out and get the boys something, and his mother and brother.

"what the fuck?" he whispers to himself angrily. "what's with the hate comments?"

i quickly garb the phone off him. he looks at me softly. "you know not to listen to them right baby?" he says cupping my cheek.

i smile at him. "i know baby, i expected it to happen anyways, it was bound to at some point, plus it was only a few."

that was the truth. it was only a few. yes, it could get worse, but i have tobi. aslong as tobi is here, everything will be okay.

he smiles happily hearing my words. "okay baby, im going to start making dinner, pasta?" he asks.

i simply just nods. he stands, kissing my head before leaving to go out on the dinner.

i grab the remote and put something on on the tv.

i've been sitting watching the tv for about 10minutes when i see my instagram blowing up. shit.

i click into my recent post..

@taytumwilliams

caption- christmas shopping with my faves

tagged: @ksi @bezingagram

comments

@ksi - they've found you...

@user - she is so pretty

@user - her style 😍

@user - omg her posts about tobi, how did we not find out sooner?

@user - mid

@user - she's a uni student, tobi could have done better

@bezingagram - FAT JAFFA
> @tobjizzle - do i even want to know??

i laugh at jjs comment about them all finding my socials. i probably should've made all my accounts private, but im sure it'll be fine.

eilise had to go through the same stuff as she was in one of harry's recent videos aswell as they are official too.

well both be fine.

i would be lying if i said that i didn't like filming with the boys a couple days ago because it was actually really fun.

the past couple of days though, while tobi was out recording for sidemen sundays, i was getting last few touches down for assignment due in 2 days time.

i can't wait for all this to be over. i still have one year left though so for now i'll continue working in the coffee shop down the street.

getting bored of the show i'm watching i make my way into the kitchen where tobi is leaning on the counter on his phone.

"aren't you meant to be watching the pasta boil?" i tease. tobi jumps, not noticing my presence.

"jesus tay, scared the shit out of me. i was looking at your insta, they've found you."

i nod, opening the fridge to get a bottle of water out to drink. "yeah i know, kinda scary how fast they found me, probably should've put my account on private."

tobi walks over to me putting his arms around my waist. "how do you feel about all this though, like them on your instagram."

"it's weird, but it was expected, plus i really enjoyed filming the other day."

he smiles at my response and pecks me on the lips. "i'm glad, hopefully you do it another time."

i nod. "definitely."

he then turns his back to me to stir the pasta. "how's your assignment going?"

"oh my god don't even remind me tobes, i'm so nervous." i say sitting on the stool next to the counter.

tobi then comes behind me, once he's done stirring the pasta and places his hands on my shoulders softly massaging them, trying to get rid of the stress.

"you'll be fine, you've been at it this past couple of days, you'll do amazing, don't worry that little head of yours."

i smile and tilt my head back to look at him. "thanks baby."

"anytime princess." he smiles kissing me.

can't wait for christmas!!

sorry i'm late with another update but i'm finding it hard to post daily now but hopefully they'll be a good few updates over the weekend!