chapter 35

taytum

before going home jj and ethan insist we go to mcdonald's so they can get food. i agree, i'm in the mood for a milkshake.

we are in the drive through waiting to order, while i'm on my phone texting tobi.

tobi

taytum
we are on our way back now soon,
i'll text you when i'm nearly
there and you have to go sit in our
room so you don't see what i've got you.

tobi
okay
you better have not spent a lot on me

taytum
shutup tobi
i'm allowed to spoil my boyfriend

tobi
no i'm supposed to spoil you
that's it

taytum
give over and do what you told

tobi
yes ma'am

"is that tobi?" jj says looking through the mirror. i nod. "yeah, i'm telling him to go to our room so he doesn't see the big bag."

"that's smart." ethan chimes in.

"i'm gonna order him a few clothes aswell."

they just nod and jj drives up to the speaker to order or food.

as we drive up near the apartments, i text tobi to go hide into the room. i'm planning to shove his christmas present into the spare bedroom in my wardrobe. he's never in there anyways so it shouldn't matter.

"i'll see you later shortie, text me when your in there okay?" jj then says.

"be careful tay." ethan also says after jj.

i smile at both of them. "thanks guys. and thankyou for coming with me. you were a great help carrying my bags." i giggle.

they roll their eyes. "i feel used."

i laugh and open the door. taking my bags with me. "bye love yous!"

i don't get to hear their goodbyes cause i've already closed the door and make my way quickly into the apartment. scared that if i stay out too long my father will come.

i quickly walk into the elevator and click the number of floor me and tobis apartment is on.

i tap my foot anxiously, not liking how slow the elevator is moving.

my foot then stops tapping as the elevator door dings as it open on my floor. i sped out and grab my key, opening the door.

i peep my head round the corner and see that tobis no where in sight and that he actually listened for once. i close the door and make my way to the sore room.

once i enter the spare room i ignore the mess me and the girls made when we were getting ready that night to go to the club. i haven't found the effort to clean it.

i open the wardrobe door and gently place the monitor and headset at the back, throwing a couple of clothes over it to hide it better.

i smile once it is out of sight and close the doors. i walk out of the the spare room and go look for tobi. i go into our bedroom where i told him to go and see that he's not there. i raise an eyebrow. "where is he?" i whisper to myself.

"tobi?" i call out.

"in here!" i hear him shout back from his gaming room.

once i open the door of his gaming room, i peek my head through the door again. i see he has his headset on.

'youtube?' i mouth to him. he simply nods. "we are about to start. we are doing a common sense test. you want to do it with us?" he asks.

i've never actually thought about the idea of going on youtube. i know talia and freya got into it, maybe i could give it a try.

i make a face. "are you sure? i've never done this before."

tobi tuts and shakes his head. "it'll be fine, just think of it as us without recording, be yourself." he smiles reassuringly.

i smile. "okay."

i walk over to where tobi was standing while tobi hokes through his drawers trying to find something.

he then comes to me with another headset, placing it on my head and plugging it into this thing. i don't know a lot about this gaming stuff.

i can't help but look at how good tobi looks today, i mean dont get me he looks good all the time. but he's looking exceptionally good today in his black hoodie and black hat. he looks so sexy with hats on.

tobi then turns around to me. "you good?" he laughs, knowing fine rightly that he caught me staring. i jod and laugh.

once he's finished plugging the headset in my ears fill with simon and ethan's voice.

"hi guys!"

"taytum!" they both say. "you finally decided to do a video with us." simon laughs.

"i thought i'd give it a go."

i look at another screen on tobis set up and see us both in the camera. tobi laughs at the height difference. "and i thought i was small."

"hey!" i smack him.

the boys laugh at me. they all make fun of my height. so unfair.

"well before we start, taytum are you smart?"

"i think i am academically but i have no common sense at all." i laugh.

"jesus this will be good, the whole video is about common sense." ethan remarks.

after our mini conversation the boys begin the video.

omg sorry i haven't posted.
it was my birthday over the weekend and i had a match yesterday.
the next chapter will be the whole youtube video as it's based on a real one!
i'll be updating very soon.