chapter 16

taytum

i sit up quickly ignoring the pain in my side. my breathing heavy as i frantically look around the room searching for any sign of my father.

tobi who was laying beside me with his arms around me is now rubbing my back. "hey hey it's okay, it was just a bad dream."

i look at him tears in my eyes. he sees my saddened expression and pulls me into his arms. "shhh it's okay i'm here tay."

i bury my head in his neck with a tight grip on his bicep. scared if i let go he'll leave me.

"he was here tobes, he was coming after me." i breath out. desperately trying to get my breathing back to normal. "don't leave me tobes, don't let hun get me please." i cry out.

"i'm not gonna let anything happen to you taytum." he whispers in my ear rubbing back trying to soothe me.

once my breathing calms down he pulls out of the embrace and gently cups my cheek. "your stuck with me now." he smiles.

i tiredly smile at him. "lucky me."

he chuckles softly and lies back down. he opens his arms to which i climb into. he wraps his arms around my waist and i bury my head in his chest. his embrace warm and welcoming. safe.

"everything is okay." he reassures.

"thankyou tobi." i whisper as my eyes fall closed.

my eyes flutter open. after what happened last night tobis warm embrace assured i had a better nights sleep.

still facing his bare chest, i look up. he looks so peaceful. so pretty.

i smile while wondering, what are we? me and tobi have kissed a few times and went on dates and then this whole thing happened. this is the second time i've slept in his bed. not too mention that i'm living with him now.

we obviously aren't girlfriend and boyfriend cause he hasn't asked me, but we do have a thing, don't we?

"it's creepy to watch people sleep."i hear tobis morning voice causing slight chills to run up my spine. so sexy.

i giggle slightly moving out of his arms to look at him. he groans and pulls me back into his chest, enjoying the warmth.

"what time is it?" he asks as he buries his head in my neck kissing softly which makes me bite my lip to stop the soft moan that was desperately trying to get out.

i look over his shoulder and see that his bedside clock says 10:24.

"nearly half ten."

he then lets go of me and runs is hands over his face. "ugh i have to go shoot a reactions video later at about 2."

"i love watching them." i say which causes him to sit up. "you've watched our videos?" he asks.

i nod my head. "yeah well when i met you guys i was obviously interested and i watched a couple. i subscribed aswell." i laugh.

"i like you even more now, if that was even possible." he hugs me laughing. "but come on now, i'll go make us breakfast."

"okay."

it's now about 2:10pm in the day and tobi had gone into his filming room to film some reaction videos. i've settled in the living room watching netflix.

the odd time i'd here tobi shout "o my god." but i just laughed it off. he'll probably tell me about it later.

about 20minutes later he walks out. "hey." he said going into the kitchen to grab a carton of apple juice. "hi, how was filming."

"disgusting." he says while plopping down beside me throwing an arm around my shoulders.

"why?"

"we were watching a video of weird addictions and there was a girl who sucked pee out of diapers." my face contorted in disgust to which tobi laughed at.

"i know i felt like i was gonna throw up."

"who were you filming with?" i ask leaning into his touch my film now paused.

"haryy, jj and vik."

i nod my head. "you know, apple juice kinda looks like pee."

my statement causes him to turn to me and stop drinking the apple juice. he points at me. "dont put me off apple juice. ew. why did you say that?!"

all i do is laugh.

"tobi?" i say once i've calmed down.

"yeah?"

"can we go get all my things soon, i'm running out of stuff."

his eyes soften. "are you sure?"

i nod. "i'd rather get it over and done with now."

he nods. "yeah okay, what about later tonight?"

"yeah that's good, thankyou again tobi."

he kisses my head. "anytime t."

a short one.