chapter 20

taytum

"hey taytum, i'm talia and this is freya." talia introduces once to boys settled in the living room, leaving us in the kitchen. eilise unfortunately couldn't make it today, since she's away to a family event. she's already met the two girls though, since she's now dating harry.

me and tobi haven't told the boys yet but we have decided to do it once jj has made dinner. if we even make it to that point, jjs food might kill us.

"hey, it's lovely to meet you guys." i say bringing them both into hugs.

"we are so sorry for everything that you've been through." freya sympathises. i shake my head. "it's okay, he's gone now.

"you are so strong." i simply just smile and lead the girls into the sitting room. i make my way over to tobi while the girls go sit with josh and simon.

once i sit down tobi immediately pulls me closer to him. "are yous two together yet?" freya asks, causing me and tobi to look at eachother. busted.

"o my god you are!" ethan exclaims.

"since when? why wasn't i told shortie." jj says looking offended.

tobi rolls his eyes. "calm down jj, i only asked her about an hour ago."

"we were planning on telling you guys at dinner but maybe it was a good thing we didn't because we are most likely gonna get poisoned." i tease.

"hey!" jj shouts throwing a pillow in my direction. tobi catches it before it hits me and throws it back at jj.

"what's on the menu anyways jj?" simon asks from his place beside jj, talia wrapped in his embrace. they were cute.

"pasta."

"this isn't gonna go well." i mumble to myself. tobi overhears this and chuckles at me. "tell me about it." he mumbles, leaning down making sure i hear it.

"where's the mushrooms?!" jj shouts over the chaotic kitchen. me talia and freya have all decided to sit at the kitchen island and just observe the mess the 7 men were making.

not that i could help anyways, tobi had refused to let me do anything since i'm still injured. the girls decided to sit down along with me, not wanting to be involved in this situation.

"jesus, this is horrible." i sigh as i watch harry bump into vik who had a plate of mushrooms, causing them to all fall on the floor.

"we need to do something." talia says, trying to find away to resolve this mess.

"i'm being entertained, let them look stupid for another little while and then we will call it off and order in." freya states. me and talia giggling at her statement. "yeah that sounds good." i agree with her.

we go silent once again, observing the boys. it was absolute chaos.

vik was frantically trying to pick up the spilt mushrooms. ethan was trying and failing to correctly read the recipe. tobi and harry were trying to cut the vegetables but were arguing over them being cut too big. josh was just trying to help where ever he can. and jj was-

wait where's jj? he's meant to be making sure the pasta doesn't over boil.

i quickly get out of my seat, the both girls turning to look at me confused. i sped walk over to the past to see it over boiling and burning.

"shit." i mumble, lifting it off the pan and into the sink trying not to burn myself in the process. i then quickly switch off the gas on the cooker.

the boys have now stopped and turned to see what i was doing. "where the fuck is jj?" i call.

they all look around, they clearly hadn't noticed the boys disappearance and the unattended boiling pasta. idiots.

freya and talia are now standing next to me. "how stupid can you guys be, you could of burned the appartment down!" talia scolds. "i thought you were meant to be the smart one simon."

"i uh- sorry?" the tall boy apologises, shrugging his shoulders upwards.

"what's going on?" we hear behind the boys. jj then comes strolling in, clueless to what was happening.

i bring my hand up and rub my forehead. "jj you nearly just killed us all." i say dumbfounded.

"how?! i just needed to take a shit." he rolled his eyes. "i didn't know that was a crime, shortie."

"jj you were supposed to be on pasta duty!" ethan exclaims.

realisation spreads across jjs face. "shit."

"shit indeed." freya nods. "okay girls, i've had enough of this, i'm ordering in."

the boys agreed to this idea, not wanting to cook dinner anymore. thank god.

we are now in the living room deciding what to order. me and the girls decided to let the boys clean up the mess they made first.

"i want mcdonald's." harry says to tobi, who was looking through the uber eats app.

tobi shakes his head. "no taytum doesn't like mcdonald's." he disagrees.

"you guys can have mcdonald's, i don't mind." i shrug, not wanting to be picky and stop other people from having what they want.

"no we will have something else." tobi says giving me a stern look.

i sigh. "fine but i really wouldn't min-"

"shutup taytum" jj groans, cutting me off. "we won't get a mcdonald's if you don't like it, how about dominos."

everyone agrees on jjs suggestion. tobi then places the order on the uber eats app.

15mins later the food arrives and we all dig in while watching a movie, joking together and having fun.

i smile to myself.

never would i have thought that i would be wrapped up in the arms of a man i love, surrounded by people who genuinely love me for me.

chelsea played good today again, yay.
sorry for the late update!