Chapter23

Chapter 23: well isn't that interesting

The twos morph  wasn't a flash of light like before, instead it was more akin to a pillar of blue and pink. From the outside, all could just vaguely see bits and pieces of the samurai and MF rangers stories respectively. Like a movie showing on a fuzzy screen.

Two figures propel themselves out of the pillars of light, swinging their blades at Octomush.

Thruster's suit is now sporting blue armor at its center, identical to Zolda's center armor, but with the samurai rangers symbols on his chest.

Kyle is the same, pink armor in the center with various symbols representing the mystic Force rangers.

There's a loud clang as the Morlock blocks the attacks with his bare hands, the fleshy armor of his feeling more like metal than actual meat.

Both pink and blue rangers spin and attempt to slash their targets abdomen, but once again he blocks. Octomush doesn't even move as two tendrils spring out of his back and try to grab the rangers.

Almost immediately, both rangers slam down the center books, but unlike the others, there's no summon. Both books just ask "WHICH ELEMENT?"

"Fire" both rangers respond, and both tendrils Octomush send out immediately burst into flames. However Kyle clearly did more damage.

Octomush raises his arm, and the ground shakes. The mountain behind him raises out the ground, his intention to crush the remaining rangers.

Once more, both blue and pink press the book and call out "wood".

Vines wrap around the mountain and pull it back down, the ones Thruster summoned being as thick as a king sized bed, while Kyle's were as large as a house.

No time is offered for Octomush as the rangers move Infront of him just as the mountain makes impact with the ground again.

Both rangers join hands as they call out "Wind", and two large vortexes converge into one, sending the Morlock high into the air.

Octomush breaks free just as the two jump high enough in the air to be right above him.

With hands still joined they call out, "Water".

Water comes out of their hands with enough pressure to cut diamond, it doesn't break Octomush's skin, but it does send his m plummeting back down to earth.

Once more there no time offered to the Morlock, blue and pink don't even begin falling before they call out "lightning"

Night turns to day as the sky brightens from the oncoming attack, a giant bolt of lightning strikes the spot where Octomush is.

Zolda and the others are just barely able to run away as the lighting strikes, a deafening rumble being followed by the breaking of earth. Nick and Arjet remain fine thanks to the barrier.

"Again" both say as an identical attack hits the same spot, at this point the trees have long since burned away.

"Again"

The air shakes and the terrain is ruined from the attack, the once dead forest area, covered in mud and moss, has turned into nothing more than a crater of dried dirt.

"Again"

The dirt has been essentially glassed over from the intense heat, the spot where Octomush was is now smoking and exiting a foul smell.

When both rangers finally fall to the ground, Thruster lets go of Kyle's hand and takes a knee, the exhaustion of so many large attacks taking a toll on him.