Chapter 44

————-
1 year later
————-
It was the day you had to bring Scorpios and Ally to platform 9 3/4 for the first time. Ginny And Harry, And Ron and Hermione were dropping there kids off to, everyone was in tears. You waved at them as the train moved away, you wouldn't see them for a whole year.

————
Ally's POV
————
We got to Hogwarts, Scorpios wanted nothing more then to be a Slytherin, i really wanted to be a Ravenclaw, James didn't know what he wanted to be in, he was stuck between Slytherin and Griffindor, and Rose wanted to be a Griffindor. James and Scorpios were best friends, they were together more then me and Scorpios were. As we got into the school were were brought into the great hall, there were slot of people looking at us, but I guess that's normal.

The head master was Calling the names for the shorting hat. Her name was Headmistress Mcgonagle. The ceremony started right away.

"James potter" she said. The hat too a minute to short him, "Slytherin!" The hat yelled. He didn't seemed seem to care.

"Rose Granger-Weasley" she called out, Rose sat down and before the hat touched her head it yelled "Griffindor", she smiled brightly.

"Ally Malfoy" the hat called out, Scorpios saw I was nervous he told me it would be ok, I saw praying to get into Ravenclaw, it was my dream house, I'd fit in so well, the hat took a while to sort me. Before it yelled "Slytherin!" I was upset but I didn't mind all that much, Scorpios was shocked tho, he never thought I would be a Slytherin and to be fair I didn't either.

"Scorpios Malfoy" she yelled, he sat down and right after the hat touched his head it yelled "Slytherin!" He walked over to the table and sat next to me and James. Rose seemed very upset not to have any friends in her house. We were determined to stay friends tho. We weren't gonna leave her just cause we weren't in the same house.
————
Your POV
————
It was so different not having the kids at home, you and Draco just sort of sat there.

"It's so diffident" he said.

"Yeah.. yeah it is" you said, suddenly you saw a owl outside the window holding a Hogwarts letter. Draco got up and grabbed it, it read.

Dear Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy,

We are pleased to inform you that both of your children have been sorted. Ally and Scorpios Malfoy have been placed into Slytherin, we are hoping for a great term, hoping you are well.

Menerva McGonagle.

You read that and you and Draco were happy,

"Ally must be upset, she was really hoping in being in Ravenclaw" Draco said,

"Yeah but she always said that Slytherin can't be that bad too" you said 

"Yeah that's true," he said,

—————-
30 years later
—————-

You and Draco grew old together. Ally ended up Marrying Hugo Granger-Weasley, Hermione and Ron's second child, As for Scorpios he married James Potter, when Scorpios came out as Bisexual you and Draco were very supportive, you both were happy for him, they adopted a child for the Wizarding Orphanage, they adopted a Baby girl named Kylie.

Ally and Hugo had a baby girl and Named her Sofia. Ally was the first Female Minister for Magic, you were so proud, Scorpios took up the position of defence against the dark arts at Hogwarts. You were extremely proud of your children and so was Draco.

You and Draco let Scorpios and Ally move there family's. into the Manor and you moved into a small apartment in the muggle part of London, you were happy, you didn't need a big house, you were still madly in love with Draco, and he still was madly in love with you. Your kids visited ones a week, everything was amazing. Your life, was perfect.

The end.