|T H I R T Y S I X|

It was early the next morning. I woke up, and we were still on the couch. The TV was still on, and we hadn't really moved since last night. As I'm waking up, I suddenly feel so nauseous. I sprint up from the couch, running to the bathroom, just barely making it in time.

I was in there for about 3 minutes before I heard Draco walk in.

"Are you ok, love?" He asked me, "Yeah, I'm good. I feel really fucking sick, though. Sorry I woke you up." I said, getting cut off by my own sickness and throwing up in the toilet again. That's when I realized something.

"No.. no, no, no!" I said, starting to cry. We haven't used any type of protection in weeks; this might be way more than just being sick.

"What? What happened?" Draco said, not realizing yet, "it's just the flu, isn't it?" He asked. I couldn't answer as I started throwing up again. I put my finger up to tell him to give me a second, though I'm pretty sure he knew he had to wait for a response.

"No, not the flu. We haven't used protection in weeks, babe. Please put two and two together so I don't have to say it," I said, looking up from the toilet bowl. His face went just as white as mine.

"You're not; you don't think you are," he started. "Pregnant?" I beat him to it. "Yeah," he said really slowly.

"I don't know," I said, flushing the toilet and getting up. I quickly brushed my teeth and used a whole bunch of mouthwash. Draco came up behind me and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"It could just be nothing; don't worry," he said. He was right. And man, am I so hoping it's nothing?

I turned to face him, giving him a proper hug, and he tried to kiss me. I moved my head to the other side quickly.

"Still a chance I might be sick," I said, smiling and walking out of the bathroom to go and get dressed for our last week of classes. "Why are you putting your uniform on?" Draco asked me,

"Cause it's Monday." I was confused at his question. He tried to convince me to stay in the dorms today in case I was sick, but I protested and still made my way to the great hall. I didn't eat because of how sick I felt. I caught a glance of Ginny and Hermione painting at me from the Gryffindor table before making their way over.

"What do you look like a ghost?" Ginny said, pushing one of the other Slytherins over so she could sit directly in front of them. The whole table started giving her dirty looks for that, so she flipped them off.

"Morning to you, Ginny," I said, not answering her question, hoping she would ask again. Who was I kidding, though? It's Ginny. "Yasmine, don't play dumb; you look like a ghost. Why?" she said, asking again.

"I was sick this morning," I said. Hoping she didn't pry more, she didn't. But Hermione did. "So then why are you coming to class? You know we can't go to class while sick," she said. I know she's catching onto my bullshit.

"I tried to tell her not to, but she's stubborn," Draco said, jumping into the conversation. No one answered him as Hermione spoke again.

"Period?" she asked.

"No, it's supposed to start next week," I said. Even though it was supposed to start yesterday, I didn't want her to worry.

"Are you going to eat, though?" Ginny asked.

"I'm not hungry," I said. They made sure I was okay one final time before heading back down to their table. It was time for class. I said bye to Draco until lunch and made my way to my first class. The day was moving so slowly. At lunch, I was thankfully not feeling sick, so I was able to eat, but that just worries me more, further diving into the idea that I might be pregnant.