|T H I R T Y T H R E E|

Everything was going perfectly. Death eaters were dropping faster than the students. Out of nowhere, one of the death eaters down below sent a curse right at me; it just missed me hitting my broom, causing it to explode and sending me crashing to the ground, knocking me out.

————

Draco's POV:

I saw Yasmine fall to the ground. My heart stopped for a moment. I swung my broom around, rushing to the ground. I jumped off my broom, immediately checking for a pulse. Oliver came down too. He fought off every death eater and creature that tried to get in my way of bringing her to Madame Pomfry in the great hall.

I was so sacred to lose her. I finally found someone who understood me and didn't judge me instantly. All of my friends are dead. I have no idea if my parents are alive. I can't lose her either.

————

Yasmine's POV:

My eyes slowly opened. I was in the great hall, which was eerily quiet. I looked over to see Draco and Oliver sitting there. Draco looked like he had been crying, and Oliver looked so tired. To bring the mood to life, I decided to pull a prank when Draco noticed I was away.

"Yasmine, are you okay?" He asked, getting up from the bench next to the cot I was laying on, "Sorry, do I know you?" I asked him with a confused expression and tone.

"What?" He said, Bitch, you heard me.

"I don't know who you are," I said, trying to keep it going, but I couldn't. I started laughing. I saw his face change from worry to laughter, and Oliver burst out laughing. "I'll go get Madame Pomfry. Tell her she's awake," Oliver said, making his way out the door of the great hall, using his wand to look around the corners.

Around 5 minutes later, Madame Pomfry and Oliver came bolting into the room. Madame Pomfry quickly placed a protection charm on the door.

"Those bloody spiders," she said with a laugh. She turned and walked over to me. "How are we, dear?" She asked with a smile, motioning for me to sit up, which I did with a bit of a struggle. She helped me up and told me that we needed to make sure I could walk, and an hour later, the three of us were out the door and back into the battle.

The second we turned the corner, going father into the school, we noticed a group of four death eaters cornered by around 10 members of the Dumbledore army. The death eaters noticed our dark marks and said, "What the hell are you waiting for? Help us!" I laughed, immediately pointing my wands at them.

"Traitors!" They both hissed.

"Avada Kedavra," I yelled, taking out one of them. At that exact moment, the other disaperated.

We heard screaming, and that's when we looked up at the grand staircase. Hermione and Ron were cornered by the snake, and out of nowhere came running Neville, and he cut the head off the snake, taking out the final horcrux.

"Omg, he got the snake," I said, excitedly running over, pulling Draco with me.