|E I G H T T E E N|

I woke up early the next morning. It was Saturday, so I decided to click off my alarm and go back to bed. I woke up around 11, got dressed, and went to check to see if Draco was in the common room, but he wasn't.

I walked down the hallway to the boy's room, and I checked into his room to see if he was there. I noticed him lying down in his bed. He looked peach yet worried. I didn't want to bother him, so I walked down to the great hall and had lunch. I missed breakfast because I decided to sleep in.

Around an hour later, I decided to go check back in on Draco. But as I reached his doorway and opened the door, I noticed he wasn't there. I was about to walk into his room and maybe check his bathroom when I felt a hand around my waist. It was cold, and I knew it was Draco. I was spun around and hugged. I hugged him back, but it slowly turned into a kiss. He lifted me up and brought me to his bed, placing me down. He started kissing all down my neck. I had butterflies in my stomach. He left one final kiss on my collarbone before getting up and locking the door.

"Wanna okay it safe and silent charm the door? I asked.

"Fuck it; they can listen all they want. They'll no longer be yours," he said as he was buttoning his shirt. I started undoing mine quickly, and with no silence charm, I was a bit nervous. But my thoughts were forcefully pushed aside by Draco kissing me and pining me down to the bed, undoing my bra as he slid my skirt up and took off my underwear.

He was teasing me, sucking me, fingering me, slowly inserting himself, then removing himself, making me build a climax before stopping.

I got annoyed, so I flipped us over and started doing the same to him. I would slide myself halfway into him. After a while, we held my hips down and forcibly moved me around.

"Holy fuck," I said as we both came. Draco insisted on showering together. He claimed it "saved water," but I knew he just wanted to look at my tits.

The school water source was changed, so it made no sense to want to save it.

We used the alohomora spell to unlock the door from his bed. We were cuddling for a while. Goyle walked in soon after we unlocked it. He looked as if someone just hit him with a 50-pound brick. Goyle didn't say anything, even though Draco tried talking to him. He just left without a word after graving his bag. It looked as if we were going away for the weekend. You didn't care much. Goyle was always rude to you.

I spent the day with Draco near the lake. We were relaxing, and before dinner we decided to go for a walk. Draco wanted to take me to the forbidden forest.

"No, what the fuck absolutely not?" I protested.

"Yasmine, come on, it'll be fine," he mocked my voice.

"Fine. But if I die, I'm coming back as a pitchfork to hunt the warlock, bitch," I replied.

"Bro, that was deep."

We walked in the forest for hours. We were getting ready to head back when we heard a loud sound from within the forest. We got scared, so we ran back into the castle as fast as we could. The second we got back inside, we caught our breath. I looked up at him, and we started laughing.

"It was probably a wolf," I said, laughing.

"You are so right. But we looked so stupid running back like that, I bet," he said.

We walked back to the common rooms. Harry was walking back. I pointed my wand at him to scare him. It worked.

"I want to punch him," I basically yelled, hoping Harry would hear. Draco laughed, knowing full well that I would do it and that I knew he would too.

"He really pisses you off, doesn't he?" I asked him,

"Yeah, I want to see punch him too," he said. With that, we have made our way to the dining hall for dinner.

————
Word count: 721