|S E V E N T E E N|

"I should have seen it, you know; I always had the feeling you would stoop that low. I mean, come on, Yasmine, you aren't a good person at all. I mean, for real, Malfoy probably convinced you to become a death eater, didn't he? Or didn't he force you? It doesn't matter. I'm right, aren't I?" Is he for real? Is he actually this dumb? I thought I didn't know what to say, so I let out all the rage built up in the last 30 seconds.

"Really potter? Are you fucking serious? Not that it's any of your business what I fucking do, but no, Draco didn't make me do anything. I don't need to explain anything to you." I took a breath and said,

"Maybe you should have been killed the first time." With that, I stormed off, pushing my hair as I walked out of the class. Because of this "stunt," I got detention with Flitch. He made me clean the library from top to bottom. I kept making dumb remarks under my breath about flitching all night because of that. I went back to the common room after he was finally satisfied with the work I did. But Hermione just happened to stop me in the hallway.

For once I saw a side of her, I never thought I'd hear her say.

"I'm sorry for what Harry said to you. But you need to also look at it from his perspective," she said before turning away. I didn't respond; I just walked back to the commons.

As I walked in, I saw Draco and Blaise talking. Draco noticed me looking tired and gloomy.

"Where have you been all day?" He asked

"I got detention with Flitch. He made me clean the fucking library from top to bottom six times before he was satisfied. Dirty idk bastard" I said, Blaise laughed at me, and so did Draco.

"Oh, and Hermione stopped me in the halls. Actually, she apologized to me on behalf of Harry." I said, Draco looked confused.

"Wait, what happened? What did Potter say?" He asked Blaise nodded like I was telling the most interesting story in the world. I laughed and sat down next to Draco on the couch. I told them everything.

Draco's mouth dropped in shock.

"My girlfriend is mean," Draco said, laughing. I laughed too. After what felt like a year of talking and maybe a make-out session after Blaise left, we both left and went to our dorms. I woke up to see a trunk on Pansy's bed.

"Fuck," I said. Nerves set in right away. I jumped out of bed and got changed as fast as I could. The second I reached the common room, I saw Pansy on the couch next to Draco. He was swearing at her, telling her to leave him alone. She wouldn't.

I wasn't so pissed. It kind of made me happy that Draco was pushing her off and ignoring other girls when I wasn't there. I was calm and was just going to tell Pansy to go away until I saw her try to kiss him.

"That whore," I said under my breath. I walk down the stairs fully, around the couch, and pull her hair to get her away from him.

"Ow, what the fuck is that?" she screams.

"Stop trying to get with my boyfriend, you whore," I said, letting go of her hair and seeing her fall down and hit her head.