|T W E N T Y N I N E|

The next day, we went straight to work looking for a Hufflepuffs cup. We were starting to come up with an idea of where it was when we heard a snatcher in the distance. I looked back and saw it about 5 feet from us. I told everyone to shush, pointing at the snatchers.

Harry ended up stepping back and snapping a branch. He heard us and immediately started walking towards us. We started running as fast as we could, Hermione yelling at us to apperate away. We did so without a second though, so we didn't get discovered. Draco grabbed my wrist, and we apprehended us to a small path in Diagon Alley. After about 10 minutes, we decided to apprehend to the Malfoy Manor.

We entered the manor, and Lucious came running around the corner, grabbed Draco, and pinned him to the wall.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOW UP YESTERDAY?" He spat.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE WERE DOING? Looking for Potter like we were told," Draco yelled back. Lucious let him go.

"Perfect timing; snatchers showed up here a few minutes ago with someone they think is poorer, but we can't tell. We nod, and he leads us to the room leading to the dungeon in their manor.

It was definitely Harry; even though he looked like he was pushed into poison ivy,the swelling caused his scar to completely disappear. I would use that to my advantage.

Hermione and Ron were there too. Hermione was crying. Narcissa was standing in the room with Bellatrix; they had their wands pointed at them.

"Children, come closer; don't be afraid," Bellatrix said evilly. "Now if this is who we think it is, we need to know; if it's not, and we call the dark lord, he will kill us all," she said.

"What is wrong with his face?" I said, trying to sound grossed out. "Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked. "I don't know why he found em' like that; probably something he touched in the forest," one of the snatchers said.

"I can't be sure," Draco said.

"What about you, Yasmine?" Bellatrix asked.

"I don't think that's him." I say, walking closer to him to 'try and get a better look' for a second before backing up.

"No, not him, no scar, not him," I said.

"And what about the one in the back?" she asked. "They don't look messed up," she continued.

"I've never seen them before, Miss Lestrange," I said, lying to protect them.

"They don't go to Hogwarts; I've never seen them," Draco said, continuing my lie.

They had a semi-shocked look on their faces. At that moment, Bellatrix saw the sword of Griffindor in one of the snatchers hands.

"Where did you get that?" she asks, pointing her wand at them.