Chapter 43

It was the day of your wedding, everything went perfect, your mother showed up, she even cried, you wore a beautiful long sleeved lace dress, it was tight then opened at the bottom. Like a mermaid tail, it was white and your hair was up in a fancy bun.

you and Draco decided not to have a honeymoon because you had to take care of the babies. Instead you spent the night together at home, After you put the babies to bed Draco picked you up bridle style and brought you up stairs, he placed you on the bed

You he was laying on top of you, by this time you guy had changed into comfier clothes. Draco started kissing you slowly moving down to your neck, he left a hickey on you neck before moving to look at your.

"So Mrs. Malfoy, what shall I do for you tonight" he said seductively.

"What ever you want Mr. Malfoy" you replied.

"Well then get ready" he said, you smirked

After you guys got finished you went to bed, in the morning you took a shower and got dressed,

Today you, Hermione and Ginny were supposed to have a girls day. You guys ended up going to the spa, you guys laughed and had an amazing time, Hermione asked if you wanted to go to the 3 broom sticks, you said yeah, the 3 of you went to get some butter beers, as you were drinking you saw Neville long bottom walk in, you guys were sat towards the front so he saw you.

"Neville? How have you been?" Asked Ginny.

"I've been well, I'm the Herbology teacher at Hogwarts now, professor sprout just retired" he said

"That's amazing!" You all said.

"How have you all been?" He asked, you all told them how you all had kids and how you were married, he said he was Engaged to Hannah Abbott, you all talked for a while, until he had to get back to work, you Hermione and Ginny decided to go shopping, you got back home later on around dinner time and saw that Draco made steak and salad for dinner, you guys sat down and ate, gave the babies there bottles and then put them in there play area, Ally made blocs fly at her a lot of the time, usually when they were far away, Scorpios did too, you knew these babies were very magical and will definitely be sting Wizard and witch,

Draco got tired so he went to bed after helping out the kids in bed, you stayed up in the living room and just watched tv. You were wondering about why your mother was so interested in the babies and not you, you thought to ask her next time you see her.

You didn't get to bed much till around 3 in the morning, you weren't tired at all,

You fell asleep around 3:30, being sure not to wake up Draco, the next day you woke up around 1pm, you slept all day, Draco must have heard you come into bed and thought you needed the sleep.

————-
10 years later
————-

The twins just turned 10, they left for Hogwarts in a year, Ally was very smart and intelligent, she loved to read, she was hoping to get into raven claw, but Scorpios was just like Draco. He wanted to be in Slytherin, you and Draco told them it didn't matter what house they were in, each were equally amazing, they didn't mind the fact they might be in different houses, they were rarely together. They weren't the type of twins to want to spend all day with each other.

You found out 5 years ago that your mother only came back into your life to try and take your kids from you, she didn't think that a Witch and Wizard would have been good parents. You stoped talking to her. She was toxic and you didn't want her in you life, you regretted bringing her back into it anyways.

You were excited for your kids to go off to Hogwarts, and they were too, only a year left.