Chapter 41

Two months have gone by, and our wedding plans are in full effect, and after a feee weeks of thinking about it I decided I wanted to find my mother, and reconnect.

"How am I gonna find her tho, she's a Muggle, who hates everything to do with magic, I don't even know if she's still in France" I said to Draco, wanting to not even bother attempting to find her.

"I can talk to a few people, or we can read a few books to see if there's a way to track someone with magic" Draco said, "I would like that" I said to him, and he agreed to look into it,

————
Editing stops here, it is a bit confusing but I'm cutting so chapters off and rearranging some things bare with me lmao
————

"We can always use magic to find her" Draco said

"Yeah.. yeah I want to do that" you said, 3 days later you found her,

"Should I send her a letter?" You said.

"Yeah I'll go get the owl" Draco said,

"No she's a muggle remember she doesn't know how to send letters by owl" you replied.

"So how are we gonna send her it if it isn't by owl?" Draco asked curiosity.

"The muggle way of course" you said, you wrote the letter and re read it to Draco.

Dear Mother.

I miss you dearly, I've just graduated my 8th at Hogwarts school 9 months ago, it wasn't supposed to be 8 years, but a giant war happened, I almost lost my life, I've made amazing friends, I've fallen in love, I'm engaged, and I just gave birth 3 days ago to 2 beautiful babies, one boy and one girl, I would like you to come to the wedding, it would mean everything to me, I know you think I'm a freak, but your still my mother, and I want my children to know their grandma.

I hope you are well, and that you are happy, I hope to hear from you,

Y/n.

"Is this good?" You asked Draco.

"Yeah I think it is" he said. You mailed it out the muggle way and waited a week, finally you heard back from her.

Dear y/n.

I've regretted leaving ever since I did, I've moved to London trying to find you and your father, I've come to my senses about the magical world, I would love to go to your wedding and meet your fiancé, and of course your babies, I'll be at a small coffee shop in the east side of London this Saturday at 11 am, I'm hoping to meet you there, of course if your able too,

Abby McKalahan.

She must have re married, you realized that it was 10:30 on Saturday, she want to see you in half an hour. Draco agreed and you asked Kreature to watch the babies, you appearted to the coffee shop and you saw her sitting alone.

"Omg I'm so nervous" you said,

"It'll be ok" Draco reassured you.

You walked in and she smiled, you walked over to her and sat down.

"H-hi" you said nervous.

"Hi y/n, how have you been?" She said with a smile on her face.

"I've been good mother how have you been?" You asked.

"Ive been doing well, I re married, has your father done the same?" She asked not knowing what happened.

"I uhm can't talk about dad here, but this is Draco" you said trying to change the subject.

"Nice to meet you Draco" she said reaching out a hand to shake his.

"You to Ma'am" he said shaking her hand.

"Why can't you talk about your father here?" She asked curiously.

"It involves magic mother" you whispered.

"Oh ok well where are you children?" She asked,

"Back at home, we can take you to them" you said. She agreed, She was muggle we had to take the muggle way to the manor,

We walked up and she was in awe of the house

"It's huge" she said,

"It's been in my family for hundreds of years" Draco said.

"As damn babe do you have the keys?" You asked realizing you didn't have them,

"No we must have forgotten them, no big deal" he said,

"How are you ment to get into the house? There's someone in there watching your babies right?!" She said worried.

"We have the house elf watching them, plus we can open the door this way" you said taking out your wand.

"A what?" He said not knowing what a house elf's is .

"Alophamora" you said and the door unlocked.

"Wow" she said as we stepped inside.

"Mister Malfoy, Miss y/l/n Kreature could figure out how to change a diaper, but the babies are well fed, even tho you were only gone an hour they had dinner and I gave them their bottle as required" Kreature said.

"Thank you Kreature" Draco said

As Kreature walked away you noticed your mother's eye get big,

"What was- was that thing" she said.

"That was a house elf, he's like maid" you said.

You and Draco changed the babies diapers and walked down with them to introduce your mother to them.

"Awe there so precious what are there names?" She asked.

"The girl is Ally and the boy is Scorpios" you said,

After a while of catching up she remembered why she was there,

"So you said you couldn't talk about your father at the coffee shop, why?" She asked.

"As I said in the letter, there was a Wizarding war that happened, a dark evil Wizard took power over everything, Dracos parents were just 2 of his minions, The wizards known and the dark lord told me and Draco that if we didn't join we would have been killed. He gave us these marks," you said showing your wrist.

"He called father a blood traitor, which is a pureblood Wizard who married a muggle, like you, muggle means none magic folk, he kidnapped father and then murdered him. After that happened me and Draco knew we had to get out before it was to late, we helped the person the dark lord was after kill the dark lord. I didn't know father was kidnapped as he disowned me after I got into Slytherin. I haven't talked to him since the day I left for Hogwarts" you said now crying, your mother pulled you into a hug and said how sorry she was.