|T H I R T Y O N E|

After a few seconds, he collected himself and said...

"It's the snake; the last horcroux is the snake," he said. Ron looked at him and said.

"Look into him; if you find him, we will find the snake." But that wasn't a good idea.

"No, that's not a good idea; he protects that stupid snake like it's an extremely rare jewel," I said.

"It's worth a shot; he doesn't need to see us, cloak of invisibility." Hermione said.

"No year 2 Dumbledore saw us under it; it's like very powerful wizards can tell," Harry said.

"So we don't get seen; we stand outside, wherever he is. Wait to see exactly how close he keeps it." Ron said.

Everyone agreed. Harry looked into the dark lord's brain, saw where he was, grabbed all of our hands, and appreated us to where he was. It was a boat house.

All of us hid outside. Wands are in our hands. We hid behind a wall looking into the boathouse. Voldemort was talking with Snape; I would not hear anything they were saying, but Voldemort soon started moving his hands, and Snape fell to the ground, and the snake attacked him.

The dark lords snake slithered up Voldemort and rested on his shoulders; he then apperated away.

We all ran to Snape, and he told Harry to take his tears; maybe it was useful for Harry. I'm sure Harry understood, though. Snape didn't speak to anyone else but Harry. Snape took his final breath, Hermione gave Harry a jar, and they grabbed a tear.

As we walked out of the boathouse, Voldemort's voice echoed again.

"I have ordered my people to retreat carefully. Take this time to gather your dead respectfully. I will kill any man, woman, and child who stands in my way of Harry Potter, though every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible tragedy. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. Meet me in the forbidden forest in an hour; you have allowed your friends to die for you tonight. There is no greater dishonour." The dark Lord's words haunted me as they disappeared.

We went back to the castle, and almost everyone was outside. There were around 30 bodies, including Fred Weasley, who was killed in an explosion just outside the room of requirements. While fighting a death eater with Percy, Ron ran to his family. He started crying. I knew how he felt about losing a family member.

I didn't expect to see the next person lying limp with the rest of their body, though.

No, I thought to myself, No, no, we just reconnected; she just got back into my life!

It was Fluer, right next to Fred. I slowly walked over, trembling. I couldn't believe it. How could this have happened? I fell to the ground next to her and started crying. I grabbed her hand and held it as I was crying. Next to her on the other side was Bill. We were sitting in between her and Fred, and I felt awful for him. He lost two people he loved so much tonight.

"She talked about you a lot, Yasmine; she told me about all the silly and happy memories you guys had together; her biggest regret was ignoring you in the Tri Wizard Tournament," Bill said between sobs. I looked at him and said how she's been with me through everything. Draco stayed near by; he wanted to comfort me, but he also wanted to give me some space in a hard time like this. And I appreciated that.