|F O R E T E E N|

Dumbledore told us to repair the cabinet, but he also let us in on a fact the dark lord didn't mention: the cabinet had a twin, a second one that needed to be fixed in boring and burkes. He told us that if one of the cabinets ran into "complications," it would make it impossible for the death eaters to be led into the school.

He told us that he would go to borgin and burkes on a daily basis to make sure no progress would be made on the cabinet, further prolonging the task. But he also instructed us to complete ours as quickly as possible to not face any consequences from the dark lord. As long as the cabinet twin is broken, there will be no way of letting the death eaters in.

"I will try to hold progress on the cabinets sister for as long as possible, but you must fulfill your task before your time is up." He said.

We waited just over a week to start working on the cabinets. Having only 4 months of school left, me and Draco knew we couldn't hold back too long. Dumbledore had already been to Borodin and Burkes four times already, and the Dark Lord was getting really mad at the death eaters who were working on the twin cabinets. We began slowly looking through books to find spells to undo the dark magic cast on the vanishing cabinet, but we realized that they were too weak.

"We're never going to get this done in time; I'm just glad Dumbledore hasn't been caught. I hope he's able to put off the progress on the sister cabinet for like a year." I said half jokingly, I didn't know that that's how long it would actually be. Around 3 months later, Draco and I finished the cabinet, but Dumbledore was still putting off the other one. The dark lord killed four of his death eaters. We were thankful that Dumbledore put this off for so long, and me and Draco hoped he wouldn't stop. At the next meeting, Draco informed the dark lord that we both thought we were done but couldn't test it because the other cabinet had made no progress at all. He said that he was amused that we hadn't failed the task he assigned. After the meeting, we wanted to go back to school and started to pack up our things. This year, I wrote my dad, asking if I could come home.

         Hi dad,

I was wondering if I could return home this summer. I haven't seen you in almost 2 years. You promised nothing would change if I was sorted into Slytherin, or were those just meaningless words to you? Being a Slytherin doesn't mean being bad; half of the nicest people I've met are Slytherins, extremely loyal friends.

I miss you so much, dad, and I really want to come home. I miss my bed and my friends. I miss you. I'm still the same girl you knew when I left; the sorting hat debated for a while. Please,  I beg you.

Love, Yasmine.

It took less than a day for my father to get back to me.

Dear Yasmine

I won't allow a slythrin in my home; I only spoke those words to you because I thought, without a doubt, you would be a Ravenclaw. All Slytherins are bad. Next thing I know, I will see in the paper that you are a death eater; you disgraced our family name, a Slytherin in the family. I can barely talk to my father anymore. He thinks I raised you wrong. And I clearly did. If my mother was still alive, she would be so disappointed. But she was killed by a Slytherin death eater.

I am here to disown you. Do not show up here ever again; you will be left on the front porch. I wish you well in life.

Marcus André.

These words sent me into tears. My father never wrote to me by using his first name; he usually put "dad" or "pops." I went and showed Draco the note. He gave me a hug, and he was in shock. I can't believe this anymore. I needed to know what we were, and I was going to find out right now.

"Don't get mad; what are we, draco?" I said, looking up at him.

"I don't know. What do you want us to be?" he asked me.

"I want you to be my boyfriend," I said.

"ok.. I guess your my girlfriend then." He said, I was so happy we were finally official. I pulled him into a kiss, and once he pulled away, he asked me where I was going to go this summer. I said I had no clue; he knew I had nowhere to go, so he asked his parents if I could stay with him. His father said no but his mother soon convinced him. Draco's mother was very kind to me; she treated me almost like a daughter. But I knew it was fake. Because she knew Draco would leave if she didn't treat me right.

I was very thankful and told them I would find a job this summer to start paying them rent. Narcissa refused, but I insisted. Finally, she told me that I was absolutely not allowed to pay rent. And that she would sneak the money back to me. I finally agreed.

My last week at Hogwarts was quiet; the cabinet was fixed, the death eaters didn't come into the school, and Dumbledore was still delaying them.

Finally, it was time to go on the train. I sat with Draco, Pansy, and Blaise. The ride was quite, and Pansy was flirting with Draco, and that made me so mad. We got to the manor and found out that the guest room was taken by a death eater, so I would have to share it with Draco again. I didn't mind, of course; he made me feel safe.

The first night at the manor, his parents forgot to charm his bed, so we were able to sleep in it with him, but there was no sleeping. Draco and I started making out; his tongue slowly entered my mouth; he ran his hands down my body before staying still on my vagina; he slipped his finger under my underwear and shorts, slowly doing circles around my clitoral area; I let out a small moan before hearing a knock at the door. I made my way to the couch and under the blanket and pretended to be asleep. It was his mother, checking on the two of us; I guess she remembered to charm the bed.

Thankfully, she didn't see me run to the couch as it was right beside the door, but sadly, we can't continue what we started because the bed was spelled

"Fuck," I said looking at Draco with an annoyed expression. He just laughed, and we both went to bed.

————
word count: 1170