|O N E|

I found an empty compartment. I'm sad as I see my dad walk away from the train. He warned me that he couldn't stay to see me off, but it still hurt. I'm happy to at least have a peaceful train ride, until a group of annoying boys walk in.

"Your in our compartment, newbie, scram," the blonde one says. I laugh at him.

"I don't see your name on it; I was here first; you can leave me alone. Bye bye," I say with a sarcastic smile. He got visibly angry, and this is when he sat down in front of me, his friend sitting next to him.

"Look clearly, you don't know who I am; I don't even know if you understand me with that heavy accent you have, but I would mess with me if I were you," he said, thinking he could scare me, but he didn't.

"Oh no, I understand you just fine; I'm not leaving, and you don't scare me; this was the last empty compartment, so you can go find somewhere else to sit," I said. He got even more angry. Damn,  does he have anger problems or something?

"You're not in your school robes; they aren't going to like that when you get there," he said. I already knew that we had to be in uniform; I'm not stupid.

"Look, either you leave or you can shut the fuck up; I don't care either way, and I'm not dumb; I understand that I need to change into my robes later," I said, looking out the window. With one final whistle, the train was off.

"Ouuu, she's got a bite to her; you think she'll be in Slytherin boys?" he asked. The other two started laughing, and I ignored them. Damn, these guys are really annoying.

"Helloooo, French girl, we are talking to you, helloooo," the big one said.

Ignored

"She doesn't seem to have working ears anymore," the little stubby one said.

Ignored

"Boys, clearly she's pouting over something, maybe on her period," the blonde one said. The three of them burst out into loud, obnoxious laughter.

I roll my eyes. It goes on like this for about half an hour. Finally, I snap.

"Holy shit clearly, you guys don't get when to shut up, do you? For fuck sakes, just stay the hell quiet," I spat. I never talk like that to people, but this time I had enough. The blond one starts talking again; how rude of him. He asks what house I'll be in; does it really matter that much?

"Ravenclaw, I hope," I said, hoping that would be the end of it.

"Ah, see, no, Slytherin is the way to go, you pureblood?" He asks, Why the fuck would that matter for the house I get sorted into?

"Why does it matter?" I say, looking over at the three of them.

"I just want to make sure you're not mudblood," he said. How awful! I look at them in disgust.

"You're gross; how can you talk about people like that?" I snap.