|T H I R T Y F I V E|

"We've been here long enough," Ginny said slowly, pretending not to throw up. "You guys didn't happen to hear any." I started before Ginny cut me off.

"Oh no, we heard everything," she said, laughing now. "This is weird," Draco said. This was really weird. that they just sat there. What ever

"Want to come get all around the castle grounds?" Ron asked us. "I seriously doubt she'll be able to walk that much," she said, jokingly, of course. "Oh my go, ahaha, so funny. Yeah, well, go with you guys; I just gotta go grab my shoes real quick," I said.

"Don't forget your dress on the floor over here." Hermione said, and I turned around and grabbed it. "Thank you, so helpful," I said back sarcastically, going to my room to grab my shoes.

————

Draco's POV:

As she walked out, Ron started laughing to himself. "The train entered the station tonight." What does that even mean?

"What?" Harry and Hermione said it at the same time. "You know what I mean," Ron said, flipping the both of them off while laughing.

————

Yasmines POV:

"Ok, let's go," Ginny said excitedly. As I got back down the stairs, I interlocked hands with Draco, and we made our way outside, passing Hagrid's rebuilt hut; he made it two floors this time. Way better than before.

We walked to the black lake. "I dare one of you guys to jump in," I said.

"Fuck no," Ginny said. I looked at Hermione, and she shook her head, saying no.

"Ugh, come on, let's have some fun," I said, trying to convince them. Ginny and Hermione smiled at each other as if they were plotting something; they then looked at Draco. He somehow understood what they meant; they were talking without talking. Draco looked at me, and quickly, he picked me up, putting you over his shoulder. He ran to the lake as I was screaming.

"No, NO! Draco, put me down!" I begged, trying my best not to laugh. "Nope, not a chance," he said, stopping right in front of the lake. "Nooooo, please put me down! Don't do it!" I said.

"Since you asked nicely, I'll give you my jacket when you get out," he said, right before throwing me into the lake. We were on a small ledge, and the water was very deep at this spot, so we were all confident no one would get hurt.

"Holy sh*t, it's fucking cold," I said as I popped back up, treading the water. I made my way over to the part of the ledge where I could climb up. The second I got up, I ran at Draco, trying to get payback for throwing me in.

He started running away. "No stop, you're covered in dirty lake water." Did he not just say he would give me his jacket? That's going to get dirty with lake water too; what's the difference?

"At least give me your jacket like you said you would," I said, reaching my arm out. He took off his jacket, handing it to me.

"Thank you," I said, and he emailed and hugged me.

"What happened to 'dirty lake water'?" I asked him.

"Meh, just water."

"Ok, ok, common Yasmine," Ginny yelled. Waving me over to Hermione "We are going for a walk. Get along, you three." Ginny said,

"We have been for over a year, Ginny," Harry said.

We walked down the water line for a bit, chatting about our family's. I've never talked to them about my family; I'm sure Hermione and Ginny must know. I did find out about my father's death from Harry after all, but to my shock, they asked about my family as well.

"Oh, Uhm." I said, then stopped; the question caught me off guard.

"My mom walked out when I was little; she didn't know my dad was a wizard. I didn't even know I was a witch till the day she walked out, but my, uh, my dad died last year. I thought you guys would have known; Harry was the one that told me," I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. No,  we didn't know; we wouldn't have asked if we did." Hermione said as she and Ginny gave me a hug. "I'm good; I don't need hugs," I said with a forced laugh.

"Everyone needs hugs sometimes." Ginny said, It's true, but I've accepted what happened and that I don't have parents—bastard orphans, to be exact.

We decided we would start slowly walking back to the boys. Ron somehow fell asleep sitting straight up under a tree. Hermione decided to pick up a bunch of water with her wand, hovering it over his head for a few seconds before dropping it and putting her wand away. He woke up sacred as hell, saying,

"Im not sleeping a promise, professor," he said. He had been out of school for the last year; there's no way he just said that.

"Ron, did you think you were in class?" Ginny said, dying of laughter. "No idea what you're talking about," he said very nonchalantly. Hermione and Ron left to the dorms, Ginny and Harry following soon behind as it was now the early hours of the morning. Me and Draco also decided it was best to make our way back.

We took our time, slowly walking back into the castle. It was dead quiet; you could hear a pin drop from the other side, our door steps echoing as we made our way down the halls.

"You know, they really couldn't magic us up some lockers and places to sit in the halls," I said. It's true, there's literally nothing in this giant ass school. He laughed, agreeing with me. We got back to the common room, I changed into some dry pyjamas, and we sat down on the couch, watching a movie, and fell asleep, not even half way through.

————
Word count: 991